PG: Baron
SG: Rush
SF: Danny
PF: Kaman
C: Hibbert

top 3 or top 4 team in the east:)

jeffg-body
05-29-2009, 12:59 AM
The Clips brass aren't this stupid are they? If they are, then we should jump on this one if it were offered.

BBALL56HACKER
05-29-2009, 06:22 AM
I don`t think the PACERS are that stupid to pick up those lowsy contracts !

Pacers
05-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Yeah, I think the Clips do this with the quickness, for no other reason than to get rid of Davis' terrible contract.

vnzla81
05-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I think the Clips do this with the quickness, for no other reason than to get rid of Davis' terrible contract.

yeah, not just that but them drafting Griffin would make Kamar the one piece they are looking to trade.

MillerTime
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
If the Pacers can do this its a no brainer, we don't lose Danny, Rush or Hibbert. But in reality its nit happening. If anything we would have to keep Tinsley and give them Ford which I would still do. The obly thing that would kill us is those longterm contacts that would put us over th LT and who knows how Baron would play.

Its a huge risk and I think the Clipps can get something better from another team, possibly even Bosh and Calderon

Basically we should do it, we might even get Dunleavy Sr to take his son

Trophy
05-29-2009, 04:13 PM
No thanks. Clippers would say the same I'm sure.

vnzla81
05-29-2009, 11:35 PM
No thanks. Clippers would say the same I'm sure.

your name is TroyMurphy3 and your picture is Troy Murphy of course you don't want him to be traded.......:laugh:

Trophy
05-29-2009, 11:56 PM
your name is TroyMurphy3 and your picture is Troy Murphy of course you don't want him to be traded.......:laugh:

That's correct :D

BBALL56HACKER
05-30-2009, 07:12 AM
Davis has done nothing to want to pay him 4 MORE years .He always seems to be hurt and takes alot of bad shots-NO THANKS!

MyFavMartin
05-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Baron is the JO of PGs.

Pass.

2minutes twowa
05-31-2009, 12:59 AM
Baron is the JO of PGs.

Pass.

Perfect analogy! I would never want Baron Davis in Indy!

MillerTime
05-31-2009, 05:49 AM
Its an interesting trade but Baron is old and expensive. I think the Clips might be stuck with him

idioteque
05-31-2009, 10:54 AM
The Clippers are going to make a trade like this with somebody because they want to dump salary and do it fast.

But it doesn't make sense for the Pacers, from a business perspective, to take back long term, high dollar contacts especially on risky guys like Baron Davis.

Smoothdave1
05-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Pacers have too many PG's in Ford, Jack, Diener and Tinsley. It would be like addition by subtraction in adding Baron. I could see Dallas looking at Baron though, especially if J-Kidd leaves.

CableKC
06-05-2009, 01:28 AM
In NBA2k9 land where I could care less about his Contract and his injury history and I can use him to hit 3pt shots all day long......I would have no problem with BDiddy.....but in the Real World where stuff like this matters....it's not hard to figure out why I wouldn't want BDiddy on the roster.

Adding Baron and Kaman would kill us financially. On top of that BDiddy is a prima-donna, doesn't get along with his Coaches, he has 2 interests ( producing Movies and his NBA career where neither has a priority ), wouldn't want to leave the glitz of LaLaLand for Indy, is injury prone and has only come into Camp in-shape ONCE ( when he was in a Contract year ).

Need I say more?