count55
imawhat
Los Angeles
mellifluous
Putnam
Unclebuck

count55
05-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Tough call between Bills, LA, and melli, but I'm going with melli.

Unclebuck
05-23-2009, 09:13 AM
This one is going to take a little thought

Mourning
LA it is going to be for me ;).

Major Cold
I thought of melli, but I went with Putnam. Because he calm and rational, not to say the others aren't. It just seems that he is willing to take on the enraged and irrational with his calm and rational demeanor.

Los Angeles
05-23-2009, 10:37 AM
I think I'm far too snarky and elitist to be considered for this award.

Plus, I spent much of the actual season playing fantasy ball and online poker. Someone with more dedication to watching the games and posting about them should get the award.

Seriously, don't vote for me, I don't deserve an award this year. (but thanks for the nomination).

I'm voting for Unclebuck.

ChicagoJ
05-23-2009, 11:27 PM
BillS and UB are in the sunshine club.
I'm saving my Count55 vote for another award.
I'm saving my imawhat vote for another award.
Its down to Melli, Putnam, and LA for me. Going with LA because I just played an imaginary game of rock-paper-scissors and he won.

MrSparko
05-24-2009, 12:03 AM
The winner of this award reminds me of somewhere in between fire and ice.....like lukewarm water.

kester99
05-24-2009, 12:05 AM
I see Unclebuck as fair and balanced. Good basketball acumen. Knows crap when he sees (or reads) it; knows good play or a good post when he sees it. And he's willing to tell you about it, either way.

In this category, it's Unclebuck.

JayRedd
05-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Putty is like Spock minus the ears.

Naptown_Seth
05-26-2009, 09:58 PM
I agree with Jay. I notice Count on my side way too much to ignore that he gets at least a little frustrated with people. We just both attack with stats, and I guess I must be much more snarky.

Putty I think also falls in agreement with both of us (and others, like Anthem) but is so low key about it that he sneaks it in almost. I admire that quality.

Of course it's the polar opposite of most offensive which makes him the least challenging to my (pseudo) title and therefore my favorite poster.

Personally I think Buck chooses sides quite often. Good person, sure. Balanced debater, okay. But he trades out moderate for passion quite often. Good for him I say.

Bball
05-27-2009, 05:00 AM
I think Gnome would get my vote if he was in this category...

-Bball