PDA

View Full Version : There was a little bit on Harrison during half-time of the fever game.

Hicks
07-03-2004, 09:08 PM
I captured as much as I could, and have uploaded it as harrison.mov , but once again will need able to move it to the public_html folder so you can download it.

BigMac
07-03-2004, 10:19 PM
There was also a very nice piece on Harrison (before, during, and after the draft) on NBA Jam Session today. It showed him auditioning for some teams (not the Pacers) and how tough it was in his hotel watching the first round and the relief once the Pacers picked him. Man, he looks like a monster and I think we may have lucked out picking him. But I must say that it is all up to him-how well he does.

tora tora
07-04-2004, 01:40 AM
There was also a very nice piece on Harrison (before, during, and after the draft) on NBA Jam Session today. It showed him auditioning for some teams (not the Pacers) and how tough it was in his hotel watching the first round and the relief once the Pacers picked him. Man, he looks like a monster and I think we may have lucked out picking him. But I must say that it is all up to him-how well he does.

He was in a hotel? lol
I thought he was at home, but what did the old woman say to him after they announced his name? "Larry Bird must be brave" or something to that effect. :kiss:

Hicks
07-04-2004, 02:27 AM
Hey guys, for some reason it's just the public_html folder that's not allowing me to upload files. Putting a file there, for instance if i had a file named me.jpg , would make it show up on the net as www.pacersdigest.com/me.jpg

Since I can't do that. I've created a folder inside an existing folder, and can upload stuff there.

So, you can see the video here:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/sg/hicks/harrison.mov

BigMac
07-04-2004, 09:40 AM

He was in a hotel? lol
I thought he was at home, but what did the old woman say to him after they announced his name? "Larry Bird must be brave" or something to that effect. :kiss:

She yelled out, "We Love You Larry Bird".