d_c
DisplacedKnick
grace
Kstat
Robertmto
shags

Will Galen
05-18-2009, 03:13 PM
I usually vote for DisplacedKnick, but I think he has competition this year in D_C. Can't decide right now.

ChicagoJ
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I'm just happy I wasn't nominated for this.

rexnom
05-18-2009, 03:30 PM
d_c - clear-cut for me this year

Unclebuck
05-18-2009, 03:32 PM
d_c has my vote for this year.

CableKC
05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
I went with d_c....he seems to know his stuff about the Ws. I would nominate VF21 as well....but VF21 doesn't seem to post here as often.

idioteque
05-18-2009, 04:00 PM
I like Kstat but he can't win every year.

Plus d__c might make the most sense out of almost anyone on this board.

Hicks
05-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Honestly, I might just put Kstat in the pantheon for this one and name it after him so others can keep competing. I don't think he'll win this year, but I think he has at least twice before.

count55
05-18-2009, 04:37 PM
DK was strong, but d_c had a great year. I looked forward to his posts, and he added a ton to the board this year...particularly in terms of perspective.

Trader Joe
05-18-2009, 07:23 PM
d_c was really good this year and DK is always solid. Kstat was a little too defensive about the Pistons at times this year. MTO hasn't been around since he said Granger didn't deliver in the 4th quarter.

grace
05-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Honestly, I might just put Kstat in the pantheon for this one and name it after him so others can keep competing. I don't think he'll win this year, but I think he has at least twice before.

I think you should name it "The Gracie". I mean who's been a fan of more teams than me?

Roaming Gnome
05-18-2009, 07:38 PM
I went with d_c.

avoidingtheclowns
05-18-2009, 11:53 PM
It's plain to see d_c is fantastic. In a trade forum overrun by chaos, d_c brings a healthy dose of reality to the party.

Clearly it takes a more discerning poster to recognize the subtle brilliance of shags.

BillS
05-19-2009, 08:38 AM
I think you should name it "The Gracie". I mean who's been a fan of more teams than me?

Naaaah, that's just a manifestation of your "Best Scott Skiles Fan" personality.

Kegboy
05-19-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm just happy I wasn't nominated for this.

I'm mad at myself that I wasn't. If only I'd stuck to my pledge and been a Blazers fan this year. Alas, Comcast's League Pass wasn't HD, so I just didn't watch anything this year. If only there was a Best Non-Fan award.

grace
05-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Naaaah, that's just a manifestation of your "Best Scott Skiles Fan" personality.

I was never a fan of any of the teams he played for. I don't even remember him playing for the Pacers. Back then I was a Lakers fan. :shudder:

d_c
05-27-2009, 03:19 AM
I saw this thread earlier, but didn't even realize until now that it's over and I actually won.

Thanks to everyone at PD for letting a fan from another team express his viewpoints and hopefully add a different perspective to the basketball talk. This is definitely a good and knowledgeable board. I remember there was some Pacer fan named indy_dave who posted on our Warriors board and he always gave some good insight. He's one of the guys who's always made me appreciate the perspectives given by fans from other teams.

JayRedd
05-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Congratulations.

Your award is getting Mike Dunleavy Jr. and his contract back. Enjoy.

count55
05-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I saw this thread earlier, but didn't even realize until now that it's over and I actually won.

Thanks to everyone at PD for letting a fan from another team express his viewpoints and hopefully add a different perspective to the basketball talk. This is definitely a good and knowledgeable board. I remember there was some Pacer fan named indy_dave who posted on our Warriors board and he always gave some good insight. He's one of the guys who's always made me appreciate the perspectives given by fans from other teams.

Well deserved...Thank You