PDA

View Full Version : Website has received a makeover

Hicks
02-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Check it out!

http://www.pacersdigest.com

rabidpacersfan deserves all the credit. He did a great job with it.

rabid
02-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Woo hoo! We did it! Thanks so much to Hicks for giving me the opportunity...

Hope you guys like it!!!! If there are any questions let me know.

:dance: :pepper: :guitar: :rockon2: :rockon: :gopacers:

bulletproof
02-01-2004, 07:55 PM
As if I had to tell you, we have a new and improved layout! Many thanks go to our very own rabidpacersfan for making this great new look! He put a lot of energy into this and it looks like it payed off beautifully! Thank you, rabid, and everyone enjoy the new look!

Nice, but, uh, you spelled "paid" wrong.

Hicks
02-01-2004, 08:00 PM
As if I had to tell you, we have a new and improved layout! Many thanks go to our very own rabidpacersfan for making this great new look! He put a lot of energy into this and it looks like it payed off beautifully! Thank you, rabid, and everyone enjoy the new look!

Nice, but, uh, you spelled "paid" wrong.

***. :p

:laugh: I typed it quickly.

Ragnar
02-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Looks very good. I like the subtle picture of Jermaine in the background. Not overpowering just very professional looking.

obnoxiousmodesty
02-02-2004, 12:49 AM
Looks fantastic! :cool:

Anthem
02-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Very nice...

Now if we only had an .ASP guru...

ChicagoJ
02-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Looks slick! I like it!

Ragnar
02-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Anthem, why ASP, and not PHP?

I'm a web programmer from Latvia who happens to be a Pacers fan and been a lurker here for quite a while.

Glad to have you actually post we would love to hear your thoughts. :dance:

Doug
02-02-2004, 02:51 PM
FYI: I get this

Not Found
The requested URL /body.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.pacersdigest.com Port 80

when I try to go to the main page. I still get the picture on the left, and the header with the combo boxes for the forums and such.

rabid
02-02-2004, 02:56 PM
FYI: I get this

Not Found
The requested URL /body.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.pacersdigest.com Port 80

when I try to go to the main page. I still get the picture on the right, and the header with the combo boxes for the forums and such.

I think your browser is still "remembering" the old home page (I had the samew problem at first).

If you use Internet Explorer, you can go to Tools/Internet Options and select "delete files" under the Temporary Internet Files area. Then try the URL again and it should work.

OR... you could just update your bookmarks with this handy link: http://www.pacersdigest.com/index.php .

Hope that does the trick.

Doug
02-02-2004, 06:50 PM
I dunno, it works now. I didn't work from two different computers, before. You're right, It was probably cached.

Hicks
02-02-2004, 06:54 PM
I dunno, it works now. I didn't work from two different computers, before. You're right, It was probably cached.

So now that you've seen it, whattayathink?