PacersRule
05-10-2009, 10:53 AM
And why would Portland do this?

flox
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Why would any of the teams do this..?

MillerTime
05-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Actually now to come think of it, Portland does get robbed! Im going to try to add someone to the trade for Portland

MillerTime
05-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Why would any of the teams do this..?

Well Pacers have a lot of incentive to do this. Salary cap, and its helps their front court.

Not to mention, one of the best defensive bigs in the game

pacergod2
05-12-2009, 03:38 PM
This deal is a three way between us, the Clips and Blazers.

Portland gets:

Baron Davis

Los Angeles Jr gets:

Martell Webster
TJ Ford
Jeff Foster
Steve Blake

Indiana gets:

Marcus Camby
Travis Outlaw

Channing Frye (assuming he accepts his restricted offer) could replace one of Portland's players in the deal making around 4M (Blake, Outlaw, Webster). We could also ask for Blake instead of Outlaw. I just figure Blake would be redundant with Deiner on our roster and Outlaw provides depth on the wing for at least this year with Dun out. We save some money and get some excellent players to add to our front court. Portland gets its superstar PG. And I disagree that BDiddy and Brandon Roy would be redundant together. I think Davis would thrive with that cast of players. The Clippers shed a huge contract and get a bunch of solid players back in return to fill the holes in that roster.

MillerTime
05-14-2009, 06:09 AM
This deal is a three way between us, the Clips and Blazers.

Portland gets:

Baron Davis

Los Angeles Jr gets:

Martell Webster
TJ Ford
Jeff Foster
Steve Blake

Indiana gets:

Marcus Camby
Travis Outlaw

Channing Frye (assuming he accepts his restricted offer) could replace one of Portland's players in the deal making around 4M (Blake, Outlaw, Webster). We could also ask for Blake instead of Outlaw. I just figure Blake would be redundant with Deiner on our roster and Outlaw provides depth on the wing for at least this year with Dun out. We save some money and get some excellent players to add to our front court. Portland gets its superstar PG. And I disagree that BDiddy and Brandon Roy would be redundant together. I think Davis would thrive with that cast of players. The Clippers shed a huge contract and get a bunch of solid players back in return to fill the holes in that roster.

We give up Ford and Foster for Outlaw and Camby....Pacers would do it...the other teams involved wouldnt

pacergod2
05-14-2009, 08:45 AM
We give up Ford and Foster for Outlaw and Camby....Pacers would do it...the other teams involved wouldnt

Why?

Portland gets an all-star caliber point guard.

The Clippers cut a TON of costs. They get an assortment of solid players that will keep their payroll down this year.