PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Crawford

SkipperZ
07-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Looks like Jamal is interested in NY and INDY if chicago falls through... my feelings on Jamal are mixed... But as a restricted FA, we could at least sign him to an offer sheet at the midlevel for 6 years, and he could end up becoming a steal. Or he could end up becoming another bad long term contract.

From the NY Post:
uly 1, 2004 -- Aaron Goodwin, the newly minted super-agent, told The Post yesterday the Knicks will strongly be in the running for his client Jamal Crawford if the Bulls drop the ball today when free-agency begins.

"I will tell you Jamal's initial interest is to stay in Chicago, but he'd love the opportunity to play in New York," said Goodwin, the subject of a Sports Illustrated feature last week that crowned him the NBA's top agent after netting LeBron James. "He's Chicago's to lose. Isiah [Thomas] likes his style of play and the thinking is he will fit in well. He was interested in Jamal in Indiana, too."

MSA2CF
07-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Like Jamal, I'd like him to play in New York, instead of Indiana.

Snickers
07-01-2004, 12:13 PM
So Zeke wants Crawford.... and there's a good-looking girl in your sig.... [who is that, by the way?]

SpADeD
07-01-2004, 12:13 PM
I think it meant that Isiah was interested in Jamal when he was the coach of the Pacers, not Jamal being interested in the Pacers.

SkipperZ
07-01-2004, 12:19 PM
I think it meant that Isiah was interested in Jamal when he was the coach of the Pacers, not Jamal being interested in the Pacers.

Whoops that seems to be the case... Guess I better go back to practicing HS reading comprehension...

Sorry bout that... good thing too, I think there are better options out there for us...

Lord Helmet
07-01-2004, 07:51 PM
I like him.He did drop 50 last season