PDA

View Full Version : congratulations to bulldog!

Frostwolf
04-16-2009, 05:10 AM
Winner of the IKL's first season. Nice comeback, too.

Haggard
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah, congrats..

bulldog
04-18-2009, 11:04 PM
wait a minute...I won the keeper league. Regular season and playoffs. And won the regular season in the other league, and only lost in the championship. Don't take one of the most dominant fantasy managerial performances in the history of pacersdigest away from me.

I am the Dwayne Wade of fantasy hoops coaches. And coincidentally I got him on my side for the near future (although a core of Duncan and Wade doesn't look as good today as it did a few weeks ago).

DisplacedKnick
04-19-2009, 12:10 AM
wait a minute...I won the keeper league. Regular season and playoffs. And won the regular season in the other league, and only lost in the championship. Don't take one of the most dominant fantasy managerial performances in the history of pacersdigest away from me.

I am the Dwayne Wade of fantasy hoops coaches. And coincidentally I got him on my side for the near future (although a core of Duncan and Wade doesn't look as good today as it did a few weeks ago).

Gotta admit, I kept my mouth shut (or fingers off the keyboard) because I was kind of confused.

SoupIsGood
04-19-2009, 05:42 AM
I honestly thought it was a joke, w/ how JR was poised for a championship before Al Jefferson busted a knee.

Congrats, Bulldog!

Frostwolf
04-19-2009, 10:29 AM
oh, crap. i thought baltimore was jayredd. sorry!!

congrats. and sorry again :( stupid me. kinda rushed because the other league already had a thread and ours didn't.

and great comeback.

LG33
04-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Nothing is worse than accidentally praising JR.

Well, I suppose actually praising him would be worse.

Haggard
04-22-2009, 08:50 PM
oh, crap. i thought baltimore was jayredd. sorry!!

congrats. and sorry again :( stupid me. kinda rushed because the other league already had a thread and ours didn't.

and great comeback.

For once, I thought I got the joke and was playing along with it.. JR promised so much at the start of the season..