PDA

View Full Version : Artest's Singing Apology

MagicRat
02-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Viewable for a short time.......

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/Artest.WMV

Hicks
02-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Didn't think this something any of us would ever desire to SHARE with other Pacer fans. *shudder*

MSA2CF
02-01-2004, 03:36 PM
I can't wait till his CD comes out.

MagicRat
02-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Didn't think this something any of us would ever desire to SHARE with other Pacer fans. *shudder*

I couldn't help it. It made me :laugh: .......

ABADays
02-01-2004, 04:31 PM
RON! Showing some fun personality!

Anthem
02-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Watched the game with a Celtics fan, and even he thought it was great...

Not so much the singing as the whole bit. "I was trying to do something to slow him down, because he was killing me early. Obviously it didn't work."

Southside_Pacer
02-02-2004, 02:00 AM
That's one of the most hillarious things I've seen in a long time. :laugh:

It's so bad it's good. :laugh: :laugh:

Natston
02-02-2004, 02:09 AM
I think he was trying to sing that to Eminem's "I'm sorry mama"... :laugh:

Anthem
02-02-2004, 02:41 AM
badinfluence>

Is that real or a photoshop job?

Natston
02-02-2004, 02:43 AM
badinfluence>

It's a link, and it is as real as it'll get...

Kstat
02-02-2004, 02:43 AM
badinfluence>

Oh, its real.

kerosene
02-02-2004, 02:52 AM
badinfluence>

Oh, its real.

It's very real. The Drudge Report has closeups online now.

Anthem
02-02-2004, 03:10 AM
badinfluence>

Oh, its real.

Yeah. Guess I missed something by not watching the halftime show.

So what was the deal? What happened? What did the network do? How did she play it off?

Natston
02-02-2004, 03:20 AM
badinfluence>

Oh, its real.

Yeah. Guess I missed something by not watching the halftime show.

So what was the deal? What happened? What did the network do? How did she play it off?

During the last song, Justin Timberlake was singing his song "Rock your body". Right after he sung the ending lyric "Cause I, gotta have you naked by the end of this song", he reached over a ripped off part of her top exposing her puppy with her teat covered. She then covered it, and the lights went out. Some people thought it was an accident at first but supposedly it had the green light from CBS... :devil:

kerosene
02-02-2004, 03:21 AM
Justin groped her, the dress tore. They looked surprised and the cameras cut away.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

HOUSTON, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance.
MTV regrets this incident occurred and we apologize to anyone who was offended by it.

hah. Now there's arguments as to whether or not it was staged.

Natston
02-02-2004, 03:25 AM
Justin groped her, the dress tore. They looked surprised and the cameras cut away.

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

HOUSTON, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The tearing of Janet Jackson's costume was unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional and was inconsistent with assurances we had about the content of the performance.
MTV regrets this incident occurred and we apologize to anyone who was offended by it.

hah. Now there's arguments as to whether or not it was staged.

It was as accidental as Britney's and Madonna's kiss IMO... :unimpressed:

kerosene
02-02-2004, 03:37 AM
I dunno, Justin's kinda got that "Oops I messed up" guy look on his face. We've all made that one a time or two.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/nfl/2004/0201/photo/a_janet_i.jpg

bulletproof
02-02-2004, 03:45 AM
Oh get real. That was about as intentional as an attention whore can get.

Natston
02-02-2004, 03:46 AM
I dunno, Justin's kinda got that "Oops I messed up" guy look on his face. We've all made that one a time or two.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/nfl/2004/0201/photo/a_janet_i.jpg

It just seemed too perfect for me, BTW I saved the closeup of her nipple that was on the drudge report site... :devil:

kerosene
02-02-2004, 03:54 AM
The main thing that would make me think it was staged is that flower thingy. How many people just wear those around? I dunno, don't know, don't really care either. I'm sure Viacom does though.

Hicks
02-02-2004, 09:05 AM
How many people just wear those around?

:(

Natston
02-02-2004, 01:36 PM
How many people just wear those around?

:( :sad:

ROCislandWarrior
02-02-2004, 02:21 PM
JT said it was a "Wardrobe Malfunction" :laugh:

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2004, 07:34 PM
JT said it was a "Wardrobe Malfunction" :laugh:

No it wasn't....the wardrobe worked like it was suppose to! We all know that Mtv is only out for Mtv. Anyone who thought different is fooling themselves. Sorry CBS, enjoy your fine from the FCC!!!