PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Displaced Knick

Jose Slaughter
04-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Congradulations to our league champion Displaced Knick

This was the first year in the history of the league that the top two teams in the league squared off in the finals.

Bulldog came in with the top record at 44-12.

Displaced Knick was the only other 40 game winner with a 40-16 record.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Slick Pinkham
04-12-2009, 08:56 PM
:worship:

I coulda been a contenda...

Shade
04-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Congrats, Rimfire. It makes me feel better about my season knowing I took the champ to 7 games. After I got that 3-1 lead, you just went on an unbelievable tear. The sleeping giant awoke just in the nick of time.

DisplacedKnick
04-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Congrats, Rimfire. It makes me feel better about my season knowing I took the champ to 7 games. After I got that 3-1 lead, you just went on an unbelievable tear. The sleeping giant awoke just in the nick of time.

Gotta say, they went nuts with scoring - 2 300 games in the playoffs? And one of those with Howard having a bad game? Crazy scores. Of course it was also the 1st time all season where everyone was healthy at the same time.

I spent all season 2nd-guessing myself for taking Shaq & Nash because I thought if I got to the finals they might be resting then (though with where I drafted them I almost felt forced to). Guess that wasn't a problem.

LoneGranger33
04-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Congrats on the win, sir. It sucks to have a non-Pacer fan win, but I guess that'll teach us not to take Stephen Graham in the 9th round.

bellisimo
04-16-2009, 05:13 AM
congrats!