PDA

View Full Version : Since T-mac has been traded.

Lord Helmet
06-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Who do you think is number 2 on the pacers most wanted list?

Hicks
06-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Paul Pierce.

ABADays
06-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Paul Pierce. Must be an echo in here.

Lord Helmet
06-30-2004, 12:28 PM
Has Ainge said that he is shopping Pierce ?

Hicks
06-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Doesn't matter if he did. You never go public saying "I'm trading this guy".

MSA2CF
06-30-2004, 12:47 PM
"Most Wanted"

Well...LJ is #1, no doubt...

I'm saying that MJ is probably #2 on that list. I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Young
06-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Paul Pierce but Ray Allen depending on health and contract.

I think Ray Allen fits this team better.

MSA2CF
06-30-2004, 12:56 PM
I think that if Reggie realizes that he must, must, must, must, must shoot the ball when he has the chances and realizes that this is probably going to be his last chance at a ring, he can be very effective and be the same Reggie found in the 2001/2002 playoffs.

edit: Reggie doing his job is probably "what" is on the Pacers' most wanted list.

Lord Helmet
06-30-2004, 04:49 PM
I think that if Reggie realizes that he must, must, must, must, must shoot the ball when he has the chances and realizes that this is probably going to be his last chance at a ring, he can be very effective and be the same Reggie found in the 2001/2002 playoffs.

edit: Reggie doing his job is probably "what" is on the Pacers' most wanted list.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SkipperZ
06-30-2004, 05:16 PM
I am very down on Paul Pierce but if he regains form, starts hitting his jumper, keeps on getting to the FT line, etc, he might be a better fit for this team than TMac.

For one, he is a big body, very strong for his position, and as good a passer and a better defender than Tmac. If it costs us Artest, Pierce does a better job filling in defensively and on the boards than Tmac. But lately his outside jumper has been so shaky.

I guess I would not be disappointed if we got Pierce. If it cost us Artest I would be shaky about it, but if we got him without giving up Artest Iwould be ecstatic. That is 2 big physical wing players with good outside jumpers to go with Jermaine. If Harrison panned out, we would have a very physically intimidating team. This would still be true if it were Harrington at sf, but just a little less so.