PDA

View Full Version : Turning off avatars & Sigs

Crusher
06-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Is this possible, like it in the old forum to turn that stuff off?

Hicks
06-29-2004, 09:55 PM
Not yet, but it will be.

Will Galen
06-29-2004, 11:40 PM
Hicks, are you going to bring back views? Found next to the # of replies. I miss that.

What I liked is maybe only a couple people commented on an informative thread, but it was viewed by 75 people so you know you didn't waste your time.

kerosene
06-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Will, that's something that's on the "wish list" and should return at some point. It's something I miss also and I believe another person or two has mentioned it as well. Frex, the weekend recaps I used to do. Having two replies is okay, seeing 100 views made it feel worth doing. I plan on doing those again but need to make some things more efficient as spending 3+ hours on a Sunday doing that isn't something I always feel like or have the time to do (that is how long it was taking in the end then I just got busy with things).

Will Galen
06-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Will, that's something that's on the "wish list" and should return at some point. It's something I miss also and I believe another person or two has mentioned it as well. Frex, the weekend recaps I used to do. Having two replies is okay, seeing 100 views made it feel worth doing. I plan on doing those again but need to make some things more efficient as spending 3+ hours on a Sunday doing that isn't something I always feel like or have the time to do (that is how long it was taking in the end then I just got busy with things).

Thank you! I thought it would be, but I hadn't seen it discussed and thought this thread a good place to ask.

As for your weekend recaps I always enjoyed them and I wondered about the time you spent doing them. I know one time it took me an hour to read everything and I'm a fast reader.

What I'm doing now is reading Pro Sports Daily, it's something like reading your recaps.

kerosene
06-30-2004, 12:32 AM
If you hit HoopsHype and BenMaller.com you'll find most of the "major" stories. I've found that there's a lot of interesting stuff out there that's not really "breaking news" so to speak but is interesting from an NBA fan POV that the news sites don't mention though. My plan is to gear up this summer and get rolling again in August or so. Thanks Will!

able
06-30-2004, 04:47 AM
both options will be added to the software shortly; they are accepted as "idea" and will be implemented in a near future update.

One of the things of beauty of this software is that the coders "agree" to implement anything found on another board or improve it.

Of course there has to be sense to the idea :)

able
06-30-2004, 04:48 AM
both options will be added to the software shortly; they are accepted as "idea" and will be implemented in a near future update.

One of the things of beauty of this software is that the coders "agree" to implement anything found on another board or improve it.

Of course there has to be sense to the idea :)

Hicks
06-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Crusher, you can now turn them off in your profile. :)