PDA

View Full Version : Tinsley for Speedy

MillerTime
04-05-2009, 01:45 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ce2w2j

Simple trade: Tinsley for Speedy Claxton. Bibby is expiring this season, so I am assuming they're going to start Law coming next season. Tinsley wouldnt be bad backup and considering TInsley is already in ATL, might as well keep him there.

Claxton's contract ends next season, so this is a year less than Tinsley deal. We could probably just buy Claxton out and save a roster spot for someone else

BBALL56HACKER
04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
I could go along with with this one. Saves 1 miilion at least on next years as well as 1 year

Jonathan
04-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Would Atlanta want to throw Tinsley in with their mix and think this is going to work. I do not see Atlanta doing the deal. They do not want to take on extra salary.

idioteque
04-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I am not privy to what goes on in Atlanta but there has been no indication as far as I am aware that Acie Law is ever going to be their starting PG.

JB24
04-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Be interesting to see if they resign Bibby.

Trophy
04-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Where has he be been the past 2 or 3 seasons? He was a big name near where I live.

Slick Pinkham
04-12-2009, 09:02 PM
IND would have to throw in a #1 pick.

Sure in getting Claxton we are getting nothing, but ATL would be getting less than nothing and for an extra year.

We'd have to sweeten the pot even if we were trading JT for a bag of unwashed jock straps, since we would be giving up something that REALLY stinks.

Sure if a deal like this were to happen, Bird would have my :worship: but I don't see it happening