PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Hill

stevo
03-30-2009, 05:40 PM
With Baron Davis missing games and now sitting third on the Depth chart behind Fred Jones and Mike Taylor it seems the Clippers may need a PG more than a PF. Could we deal for the 3rd pick? I really like Jordan Hill. I believe he will only get better. What would it take to get the 3rd? Could we package Foster and maybe Tinsley, or would we have to include our 1st rd pick as well?

LOCBLB613
03-30-2009, 05:58 PM
i would rather trade down then up. only way i'd trade up is for blake griffin

Anthem
03-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Heh. Any trade where we give up Tinsley and get back a draft pick is a good trade in my opinion.

count55
03-30-2009, 08:36 PM
i would rather trade down then up.

Oh, the difference a letter makes.

MillerTime
03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
With Baron Davis missing games and now sitting third on the Depth chart behind Fred Jones and Mike Taylor it seems the Clippers may need a PG more than a PF. Could we deal for the 3rd pick? I really like Jordan Hill. I believe he will only get better. What would it take to get the 3rd? Could we package Foster and maybe Tinsley, or would we have to include our 1st rd pick as well?

I dont think that has to do with injuries. I think hes just thinking of shutting it down for the season. Theyre not going to make the playoffs, they are better off shutting it down, not risk any further injuries and try to get a better pick in the draft

stevo
03-31-2009, 05:30 PM
http://clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-2849-postdays-0-postorder-asc.html

It looks like the general consensus on the Clippers board is to trade down. Seems they need a legit point guard or Perimeter slasher. They say unless its Blake, trade down. They are targeting our draft position as a place were they can get their player.
I am totally on board with this as we need someone to complement Roy. We should be able to make other trades to land an additional pick. The big three, Blake, Hill, and Thabeet all could make a serious impact with the Pacers.