PDA

View Full Version : OT-Tickets for remaining home games

heywoode
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
I know this may sound totally dumb, but I'm gonna state it anyway.

My friend and I have REALLY been enjoying going to the games this season. We live a couple of hours away, but it's not a problem. We took advantage of the Pacers Black Friday sale and got two tickets to 6 games for dirt cheap. We have taken advantage of the Facebook deal, and the recent Donatos-sponsored freebie deal...

We still have three games left from our Black Friday tickets, but we are seriously going to try and make it to ALL remaining home games this season. We feel that strongly about liking the way this team plays without their two best players right now, and just how they are feeling their way as a new team and learning to play the right way and play together.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get good tickets on the cheap, please let me know. I know, this will sound like we are pansies, but we don't like the lower bowl, and we don't care much for the balcony, unless the seats are Row 1, and on the side of the court. We fully understand that we can get cheap tickets sitting in Row 12 of the corner of the balcony, but that is not what we are looking for.

I shoot anywhere from 700 to 1000 frames per game. The best place to do that is the club level, and on the side court, preferably across from the scorer's table and both benches. Our absolute lock of a great location is Section 104 or 105.

Again, I know this is a tall order. I just wanted to shake the bushes and see what comes running out, so I can shoot it, clean it, cook it, and eat it!

I will gladly share whatever photos I take at the games with whomever can help us find tickets anywhere in club level, preferably sidecourt, and I will be forever indebted. I will even consider posting the link to my online account where I still have stored all the game and Pacemate photos from the last three seasons or more. I will also gladly shoot photos of anyone who requests it, including meeting at halftime or during the game for a quick shot of you with the wife/husband/sig. other/group of friends or whatever.

There, I said it. I'm not proud. I just want to attend every home game remaining this season, and do it in the club level without spending very much money!

Have at it. Assail me regarding how assinine my request is!

GO PACERS!

duke dynamite
03-12-2009, 12:43 AM
You know I give you the hook-ups.

FYI: He does this stuff for me for free... :devil:

Coop
03-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Good luck finding some tickets. I don't get to watch many games on TV and I get to attend even less so I enjoy seeing pictures posted up on PD. Hopefully someone has something that works for you.

heywoode
03-12-2009, 12:54 AM
To add to my above post; I will absolutely continue to post game and Pacemate photos from each game I attend. I will go so far as to make sure my benefactor receives all my photos, even if it means burning a DVD and mailing it.

Pacers
03-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Heywoode, I don't know where you live, but here in Indy Pepsi cans are offering buy one get one free tickets to the games against SAC, MIL, CLE, MEM, and WAS for the Club level. If you're interested, let me know - I have a few laying around that I would give you if you thought of a way to get them to you/want them.

Actually it looks like I could just give you the UPC code and the website on the can if you'd rather do it that way. If not this way, you have to take the can to Conseco to the box office to purchase.

heywoode
03-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Pm'd ya...Thanks!

pristinecollector
03-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey heywoode. It may be a shot in the dark, but I've gotten some REALLY great deals at Stubhub.com this year. I have gotten some $100 seats for $20 bucks. This is the best website I've found for getting good seats.

Good luck!

duke dynamite
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Hey heywoode. It may be a shot in the dark, but I've gotten some REALLY great deals at Stubhub.com this year. I have gotten some $100 seats for $20 bucks. This is the best website I've found for getting good seats.

Good luck!
Then they charge you an arm and a leg for processing fees. :cry:

Naptown_Seth
03-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Doesn't hurt to peek at CircleCityTickets either. Last year they had to take some huge losses late in the year. I wouldn't pay processing, I'd just swing by their office on the way into town (well, if you are coming from the northside). They are out at Keystone 1/4 mile south of 82/86th now.

heywoode
03-12-2009, 11:49 PM
That's good info! That would be right on our way into town! Thanks Sethy!

heywoode
03-14-2009, 12:16 AM
I wanted to bump this because I still want cheap or free tickets!

joeyd
03-14-2009, 12:25 AM
I just received an e-mail saying that there was going to be a 24 hour sale on March 17, presumably for several of the remaining home games. Balcony tix for $5 and Club Level for $10. The only instructions were to go to Pacers.com on March 17 at 11AM. It was an e-mail that was sent by Conseco Fieldhouse and advertising concerts as well as Pacer games.

As luck would have it, I'm out of town with no access to a computer most likely! But hopefully some fellow PDer's can take advantage.

Heywoode, love the pics from the games, and keep those Pacemates pics coming. I've said it before: you are the Ansel Adams of Pacers Digest!

BRushWithDeath
03-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I just received an e-mail saying that there was going to be a 24 hour sale on March 17, presumably for several of the remaining home games. Balcony tix for $5 and Club Level for $10. The only instructions were to go to Pacers.com on March 17 at 11AM. It was an e-mail that was sent by Conseco Fieldhouse and advertising concerts as well as Pacer games.

The radio said this was for all remaining home games in March. So, Blazers, Mavericks, Heat, and Wizards. 3 of those are absolutely worth looking into if you don't already have tickets. They also said new deals could be had at pacersgear.com starting at 11:00 am Tuesday along with the ticket deal.

heywoode
03-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks fellas. This is exactly what we are looking for! We will be getting tix for the four games in March left that we don't have tickets for...hopefully!

Thanks for the kind words, joey. I appreciate it, and I will keep sharing!