PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets for Tuesdays Game vs. Jazz

BigMac
03-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I apologize if this is a duplicate but they are first come first serve via the following Ticketmaster/NBA.com link:

www.nba.com/pacers/donatos2009.html (http://www.nba.com/pacers/donatos2009.html)

This is through Donatos. You do have to pay convenience charges. I just got two lower level tix for $7 and change. Good luck.

To mods: Please delete if this is repetitive.

MrSparko
03-09-2009, 02:52 PM
how?

pwee31
03-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Sweet, thanks for posting!

I picked up multiple tix! Thanks for posting.

Worked just like the Facebook ordeal

MrSparko
03-09-2009, 03:12 PM
So um how long till the e-mail shows up for the printing out of tickets?

pwee31
03-09-2009, 03:14 PM
So um how long till the e-mail shows up for the printing out of tickets?

I got mine minutes after, I've already printed them out

MrSparko
03-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Alright I'm still waiting for mine.

MrSparko
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Damn, its still not popping up.

duke dynamite
03-09-2009, 03:22 PM
How did you end up spending $7 on these? Will Call is free and the convenience charge is only .75 per ticket???

MrSparko
03-09-2009, 03:25 PM
He ordered using the print ticket feature. Same as me. My dad and I have to drive from Fort Wayne so we always make it by the skim of our teeth and don't feel like messing with will call.

Thanks BigMac you're my hero.

Hibbert Laugh
03-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Awesome! Thanks! I'm used to being in the balcony cheap seats and loving it there so only 35 rows from the action is going to be incredible!

Speed
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Section 20, awesome. Cost a grand total of $5.10. Thanks!!!

DocHolliday
03-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Meh, first row balcony at mid-court or behind the backboard for the level below that. I'll pass.

travmil
03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Meh, first row balcony at mid-court or behind the backboard for the level below that. I'll pass.

My word...They are GIVING you tickets that face for $35 or more. You want them to give you some gas money too? Maybe validate your parking?

DGPR
03-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Sweet $5.10 I'm there tomorrow night. Section 20 here I come.

Iceman1
03-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks for posting this...I just picked up 2.

DocHolliday
03-09-2009, 04:39 PM
My word...They are GIVING you tickets that face for $35 or more. You want them to give you some gas money too? Maybe validate your parking?

The way this team is now I hate using electricity to power my tv to watch them.:happydanc
The tickets are only worth what someone is willing to pay, which is why they have to give them away to fill the lower levels. They aren't worth anywhere near $35, that's just what they think suckers will pay.

BigMac
03-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Went back to see if they still had lowers and I got behind the basket..............

4th row courtside!!!!!!!!!!

Pacers
03-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Holy schnikey! I just got 2 5th row seats for 5 bucks total!

BigMac
03-09-2009, 04:53 PM
The way this team is now I hate using electricity to power my tv to watch them.:happydanc
The tickets are only worth what someone is willing to pay, which is why they have to give them away to fill the lower levels. They aren't worth anywhere near $35, that's just what they think suckers will pay.

So, I guess since they are $5.10 for two lowers TOTAL you are in? Or are you just a cinic?

El Pacero
03-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks for this post!

Try refreshing if you don't like the section you first get, my 1st try was Sec 20 and my 2nd try was Sec 16 (center court) Row 9. I thought the deals couldn't get any better, but they just did, wow!

travmil
03-09-2009, 07:16 PM
I ended up with 2 sets. I'm giving one set to my neighbor (section 4 row 20) and am keeping a set (section 17 row 15) for myself. I paid $14 for BOTH sets. That's using the print at home option or it would have been even cheaper.

Spirit
03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks BigMac!!! This will be the best tickets i've ever had!!! 5.10 for floor level? What a deal. Me and my Mom are going to have the time of our lives.

Pacersfan46
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow. These will be the closest seats I've ever had as well.

I love PD :)

-- Steve --

pwee31
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I had went on earlier and I got 2 tix for me and my g/f that were section 2 row 34 in the FedEx fan zone, her friend then went on right after me and got two tix for her and her husband and they ended up being the seats right next to us. Well I got board and decide to check in on the link again just to see what type of seats were available this evening, and they were much better to my surprise, so I got 2 tix 8 rows up instead of 34, we broke the news to my g/f friend and somehow she went on and got row 9 in the same section, and they're seats are like right behind ours.

What are the odds?!

That being said I used the Ticketfast option and printed all 8 tickets out for everyone, and I think we're going to use the lower level seats, and I I may have 4 tix in section 2 row 34 right next to each other if anyone is interested. We're going to check with some family first, but if not and someone is interested, maybe you can meet me at the game tomorrow to get the print out.

Let me know if you may be interested, and I'll try to keep ya up to date on the tix

pristinecollector
03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
BigMac! Thanks for the post!! My wife will be going with me for the first time this year. It's usually been my oldest son, and sometimes my youngest son. But, the wife has pledged to join me tomorrow so I'm excited.

I got three tickets: Section 17, Row 17, Seats 17 & 18
and so I could get down in the tunnel I bought one ticket for Section 7 Row 6 Seat 4 (couldn't get 2 together this low)

Stop by and say HI tomorrow!!!

Eric :dance:

aero
03-10-2009, 12:09 AM
wow this is great. i got some awesome seats.

BigMac
03-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Bumping for those that may not have had a chance to see this thread. This will be my first time back in three seasons. Good promotion and hopefully with real fans in the lower bowl it will be a bit more loud and less "corporate". I just tried for tix at 12:30 AM Tuesday morning and here is what I got:

11 - 12
Price Level 7
LOWER LEVEL

Section 6, Row 18, Seats 11-12. Not too bad for $5.10. I have my tickets but it is at least worth the look if you have not been to a game recently.

huber14
03-10-2009, 01:25 AM
wow, first the facebook group and now this. I feel bad for the season ticket holders. I would be mad that they are giving these out for nothing.

edit: still got them though :laugh:
section 6 row 18

Putnam
03-10-2009, 09:01 AM
I feel bad for the season ticket holders. I would be mad that they are giving these out for nothing.

There's no reason for season ticket holders to be mad. They get the seats they paid for at a price they agreed to pay.

"For the Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who was the master of a household, who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. When he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. He went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace. To them he said, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ So they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did likewise. About the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle. He said to them, ‘Why do you stand here all day idle?’ "They said to him, ‘Because no one has hired us.’ "He said to them, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and you will receive whatever is right.’ When evening had come, the lord of the vineyard said to his steward, ‘Call the laborers and pay them their wages, beginning from the last to the first.’ "When those who were hired at about the eleventh hour came, they each received a denarius. When the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise each received a denarius. When they received it, they murmured against the master of the household, saying, ‘These last have spent one hour, and you have made them equal to us, who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat!’ "But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Didn’t you agree with me for a denarius? Take that which is yours, and go your way. It is my desire to give to this last just as much as to you. Isn’t it lawful for me to do what I want to with what I own?

heywoode
03-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks a buttload, BigMac!

We got the Facebook deal last week, but were a bit late, and had to settle for behind the basket lower bowl. We didn't like the angle at all, but it was fine for FREE! Now we get in and get Club level, our favorite, Section 104, Row 6! PERFECT!

Again, much thanks, and I love this place for being around as a nice collecting point for this kind of excellent information! You just made two Pacer fan's day!

Midcoasted
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
2 tickets 17th rowfor $5.10? Wha???

Best deal ever.

Jonathan
03-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks I got two club level center court. I already had tickets from the Donato's promotion but could not pass that deal up. The next deal I know of is buy one get one on the Pepsi can for the game against Washington on 03/29. I have an extra can left if anybody needs one.

ECKrueger
03-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Still good tickets out there people.

sec 118 row 3

good seats.

able
03-10-2009, 02:58 PM
bet all hold PD signs up tonight so I can see you all :D

and Bigmac this makes it up a little bit, but you better be around when i come over again !

DGPR
03-10-2009, 04:29 PM
I actually scored 2 section 14 row 16 tickets after I got 2 Section 20 row 30 tickets.

duke dynamite
03-10-2009, 04:40 PM
I actually scored 2 section 14 row 16 tickets after I got 2 Section 20 row 30 tickets.
3 rows below me...

Sec 14, seats 12-13, 16-17

DGPR
03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
3 rows below me...

Sec 14, seats 12-13, 16-17

I'll be there with my pregnant wife, she already said she wants to inhale a cheeseburger :D

duke dynamite
03-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I'll be there with my pregnant wife, she already said she wants to inhale a cheeseburger :D
lol

BRushWithDeath
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Evidently this promotion ended at 5:00. Hopefully, the place won't be barren.

Spirit
03-10-2009, 05:14 PM
if yall want to meet me i'll be in section 15... me and my mom both have red hair so that should be enough for you to identify us.

PS i'll be wearing a yellow pacers hat

BigMac
03-10-2009, 06:29 PM
bet all hold PD signs up tonight so I can see you all :D

and Bigmac this makes it up a little bit, but you better be around when i come over again !

Dude, if I ever have to go on a cruise again (which is why I was not there the last time you came over) I'm going overboard. Hated it, hated it, hated it. I can't stand confined spaces and it was madening. Remember I have room for you when you come-free place to stay. Also, last time I tried to get in touch with you to tell you where my father lived so you could stop by there and get the key to the house but I could not get ahold of you. I sincerely apologize about the confusion in meeting up then. I would have really been here.

To all, I hope you enjoyed the game. I am very glad to offer these kinds of deals when I see them. For non-Pacers deals check out www.slickdeals.net (http://www.slickdeals.net). I purchased most of my Xmas presents through that site (refers to all businesses that have smoking deals). Definitely worthwhile (and no, I am not affiliated with that site or Donatos :laugh: )

Onto tonights game: I received a phone call at 10:30 this morning at my office that my daughter was sick and had to pick her up from school. She has strep throat (sic) so I can't go. I was really looking forward to it. My 19 year old is taking my son now and her boyfriend is going to the game and meeting them there so I guess all is not lost.

aero
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Bumping for those that may not have had a chance to see this thread. This will be my first time back in three seasons. Good promotion and hopefully with real fans in the lower bowl it will be a bit more loud and less "corporate". I just tried for tix at 12:30 AM Tuesday morning and here is what I got:

11 - 12
Price Level 7
LOWER LEVEL

Section 6, Row 18, Seats 11-12. Not too bad for $5.10. I have my tickets but it is at least worth the look if you have not been to a game recently.

I was in section 6, Row 17 seats 13 and 14. Pretty close to your seats :-p

El Pacero
03-10-2009, 10:36 PM
To all, I hope you enjoyed the game. I am very glad to offer these kinds of deals when I see them. For non-Pacers deals check out www.slickdeals.net (http://www.slickdeals.net). I purchased most of my Xmas presents through that site (refers to all businesses that have smoking deals). Definitely worthwhile (and no, I am not affiliated with that site or Donatos :laugh: )

Onto tonights game: I received a phone call at 10:30 this morning at my office that my daughter was sick and had to pick her up from school. She has strep throat (sic) so I can't go. I was really looking forward to it. My 19 year old is taking my son now and her boyfriend is going to the game and meeting them there so I guess all is not lost.

BigMac - Big Big Mac thanks to you. Very sorry you couldn't make it. Center court, Sec 16, Row 13, Seat 6 and I was yelling so loud at Ref #40 during the 4th quarter, someone had to hear me. Best seats for free this season! $2 rooftop parking and a couple beers ftw!

huber14
03-11-2009, 01:06 AM
I was in section 6, Row 17 seats 13 and 14. Pretty close to your seats :-p

wierd, I was sitting right behind you and right next to BigMac seats.

Shade
03-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Dammit, why do all of these promos keep cropping up on nights that I work?! And I don't even usually work on Tuesday! :grumble:

Naptown_Seth
03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
There's no reason for season ticket holders to be mad. They get the seats they paid for at a price they agreed to pay.
There's also no reason for them to renew.

I'll see your story and raise you a phrase - "Don't burn your bridges".

How do you think the vineyard negotiations when on day 2? ;) :-p

Dr. Goldfoot
03-11-2009, 01:44 AM
By the same token, they may gain a STH in me. I found a section that's just right for me.

aero
03-11-2009, 09:07 AM
wierd, I was sitting right behind you and right next to BigMac seats.

:D

My little niece didn't annoy you guys too much did she ? it was her first pacer game.

BillS
03-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Let me post an STH perspective that might be surprising.

While I wish my $ spent had not been as high, my own enjoyment of the game is heightened with a full lower bowl as opposed to an empty one. Given that, doing what it takes to get fans in the seats is a good thing for the Pacers to do.

Now, if they did it over many, many seasons, that'd be different.

huber14
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
:D

My little niece didn't annoy you guys too much did she ? it was her first pacer game.

no not at all, usually I get stuck with annyoing kids screaming in my ear but she was very well behaved.

Pacers
03-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Did someone here win that Granger jersey? I was pretty sure that either that seat was one of the ones that I turned down, or pretty close to it.

I was in Sec 16 Row 16. I wanted to ask everyone around if they were from here, but didn't want to look like a mental patient.

duke dynamite
03-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Did someone here win that Granger jersey? I was pretty sure that either that seat was one of the ones that I turned down, or pretty close to it.

I was in Sec 16 Row 16. I wanted to ask everyone around if they were from here, but didn't want to look like a mental patient.
It's okay, get us all together and that's what you get.

aero
03-11-2009, 04:20 PM
no not at all, usually I get stuck with annyoing kids screaming in my ear but she was very well behaved.

right on. Yeah my brother and his wife have some well behaved kids which is nice.

it was cool seeing what she thought about the arena and all that stuff. she was just taking in the venue and everything that was going on around her. pretty good kid :D She wanted to stay clear away from Boomer though. she doesn't like the whole costume character thing for some reason. :confused:

Pretty fun night except for the L rather then the W. Ah well