PDA

View Full Version : These rumors are interesting.

Young
06-27-2004, 11:49 AM
These rumors I find very interesting.

The Ben Gordon rumor has been proven. So I think we really are in the hunt for a new PG.

Also, I don't know which paper, but one of them said that RC and LB we're not pleased with Artest's performance in the playoffs, I would say he is on his way out.

I just hoep, if we do get a new point guard, it is not Jason Kidd. Tinsley is like him without the triple doubles. [Not really]

Hicks
06-27-2004, 11:56 AM
I was told Gordon will be the Bull's SG once Crawford leaves. How do we know he wouldn't be a SG w/ us? (Or I guess he's a "combo" :shudder: guard)

Will Galen
06-27-2004, 12:26 PM
I was told Gordon will be the Bull's SG once Crawford leaves. How do we know he wouldn't be a SG w/ us? (Or I guess he's a "combo" :shudder: guard)

I think the Bulls should keep Crawford. They could have a three guard rotation of guys that can both pass and shoot.

Anthem
06-27-2004, 12:39 PM
I imagine that we hoped to take Gordon and pass Tinsley to the Magic. They're desperate for a good point guard.

MSA2CF
06-27-2004, 01:34 PM
See post below (double post :blush:)
l
l
l
V

MSA2CF
06-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Watch us get Moochie Norris or Marko Jaric. :unimpressed: ;)

bulletproof
06-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Also, I don't know which paper, but one of them said that RC and LB we're not pleased with Artest's performance in the playoffs, I would say he is on his way out.

Translation: Ron's "issues" reared their ugly head during the playoffs and negatively impacted the team and his on-court performance.

able
06-27-2004, 02:20 PM
How many more threads are going to be opened stating the same lunacy about us trading Tins ?

Getting Kidd? NO THANKS. (ok ok ok, maybe but we keep Tins as backup :D)

It is VERY VERY unlikely that Tins will not be on the team at the start of the season!

akpacer
06-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Tins won't go anywhere he showed to much heart last year. What would that say to the rest of the team. Gordon was about aquiring the best player available. Aquire talent and let Rick figure out the minutes, Gordon's strong enough to make up for his lack of size at the Two.

PHC Fan
06-28-2004, 10:42 AM
[quote=MSA2CF]Who's in my sig...?[quote]

Is that really Chris Mullin?

MSA2CF
06-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Who's in my sig...?

Is that really Chris Mullin?

It certainly is. :nod:

Suaveness
06-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Tinsley played amazing in the playoffs, his constant penetration was amazing. If he continues to play like that, he will be GOOD.