PDA

View Full Version : The Game Ball 3.3.09 - You Decide!

duke dynamite
03-04-2009, 01:23 AM
I'm kind of going to mix it up a little here this time. We had a great effort by many players tonight.

Here is the box score for reference. Take your pick. You can choose more than one.

<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 20px" class=tablehead border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#dcdcdc><TBODY><TR class=stathead><TD class=head bgColor=#061642 colSpan=14 align=middle>INDIANA PACERS</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right bgColor=#cccccc><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD width="5%">MIN</TD><TD width="7%" noWrap>FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OREB</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">AST</TD><TD width="6%">STL</TD><TD width="6%">BLK</TD><TD width="6%">TO</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">+/-</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap align=left>Roy Hibbert (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=3436), C</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>3-6</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD>7</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD noWrap align=left>T.J. Ford (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1979), PG</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>4-11</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+12</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap align=left>Marquis Daniels (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2200), SG</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7-18</TD><TD>1-2</TD><TD>3-4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+21</TD><TD>18</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD noWrap align=left>Jarrett Jack (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2768), PG</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>10-19</TD><TD>0-4</TD><TD>6-6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+17</TD><TD>26</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap align=left>Troy Murphy (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=1013), PF</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>8-12</TD><TD>4-6</TD><TD>3-3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>+11</TD><TD>23</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 20px" class=tablehead border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#dcdcdc><TBODY><TR vAlign=center align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD noWrap align=left>Travis Diener (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2749), PG</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>6-8</TD><TD>5-6</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD>18</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thesterovic
03-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Murph. Look at his stats and his field goal percentage. He is such a beast.

Kemo
03-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Murphy with Travis a very close second .. then honorable mention Jack

I say the WHOLE TEAM deserves the gameball tonight, cause we were a very cohesive team tonight , both on offense AND defense.. and it got us the WIN..
so my vote is to the TEAM

Bball
03-04-2009, 01:30 AM
I'm a team guy. Any time you can recognize the team you should do it.

duke dynamite
03-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Murphy with Travis a very close second .. then honorable mention Jack

I say the WHOLE TEAM deserves the gameball tonight, cause we were a very cohesive team tonight , both on offense AND defense.. and it got us the WIN..
so my vote is to the TEAM

I'm a team guy. Any time you can recognize the team you should do it.
Yep. That's why I gave you guys the choice. I'd kinda lost a little interest in getting ripped over chosing just one player in games like this. lol

MyFavMartin
03-04-2009, 01:49 AM
Murphy but for the record, the last one should have gone to Foster.

kester99
03-04-2009, 01:50 AM
I vote for the 8-12 shooting.

Thesterovic
03-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Just wondering, what does Rasho do for us? Does he set picks, rebound, screens, or just his jumpshot? I really get mad when I see him on the floor sometimes.

Spirit
03-04-2009, 01:53 AM
Travis deserves this.

MyFavMartin
03-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Just wondering, what does Rasho do for us? Does he set picks, rebound, screens, or just his jumpshot? I really get mad when I see him on the floor sometimes.

I think he shows Roy how to use his size in certain situations. There was a switchoff were Bobby Jackson was on Hibbert and Roy didn't immediately post him up - he was already in the post.

Ford drew the foul on Thompson but JOB put in Rasho right then... rightfully so.

Roy's good but still learning and making some mistakes.

Thesterovic
03-04-2009, 02:00 AM
I think he shows Roy how to use his size in certain situations. There was a switchoff were Bobby Jackson was on Hibbert and Roy didn't immediately post him up - he was already in the post.

Ford drew the foul on Thompson but JOB put in Rasho right then... rightfully so.

Roy's good but still learning and making some mistakes.

Yeah kinda like he Marc Gasol matchup right? I think you can guess what I am going to say next. It starts with a P and ends with a LAY MCROBERTS. lol.

MyFavMartin
03-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Yeah kinda like he Marc Gasol matchup right? I think you can guess what I am going to say next. It starts with a P and ends with a LAY MCROBERTS. lol.

Didn't matter cause Rasho wasn't in for long and was replaced with Graham when the Kings went with small ball.

I think JOB was subing for Roy with whoever he first saw on the bench w/ Roy's mistake. Could have been me if I was sitting in the right spot.

jeffg-body
03-04-2009, 02:35 AM
I had to go with Murph after that dunk.

tonythetiger
03-04-2009, 12:31 PM

Rasho is the best screen setting big man on the team by far. He also is a great passer- second in the NBA in assists per game for centers when he plays only 18 minutes a game.He and Jeff are also the only regular rotation guys with FG% above .500.

BRushWithDeath
03-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Rasho is the best screen setting big man on the team by far. He also is a great passer- second in the NBA in assists per game for centers when he plays only 18 minutes a game.He and Jeff are also the only regular rotation guys with FG% above .500.

Your pro-Rasho to non-Rasho related posts ratio isn't very good.

Speed
03-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Marquis also did a nice job on Kevin Martin.

duke dynamite
03-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Your pro-Rasho to non-Rasho related posts ratio isn't very good.
Easy...