PDA

View Full Version : Wright

BigDawg44
06-26-2004, 07:42 PM
FINALLY! This is my area. I LOVE the DAWGS, hence the name bigdawg, anyways.......this kid is great, he always hit the big shots and played great in the big games. solid player all around, I am extremely happy with this pick. real potential :arrgh: here.

MSA2CF
06-26-2004, 07:46 PM
Okay, maybe you can help me. I was watching a Georgia game, or maybe it was a Sportscenter story, about the seniors on the team. Was Rashad in that story? (Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I think it was about some kind of scandal they all went through.)

Anyway, if that's true, my point is that he sounded very intelligent and certainly sounds like a great person, not to mention a nice basketball player.

BigDawg44
06-26-2004, 07:51 PM
Which story?

MSA2CF
06-26-2004, 08:02 PM
I think it involved how the seniors all signed to come to the school and then the coach(es) got fired/involved in a scandal and they were not allowed to transfer. It's been a while; I'm not sure on many more details. :neutral:

BigDawg44
06-26-2004, 11:26 PM
Yes, I am pretty sure one of them was him. He is an all around class act. I am thrilled to have him in a pacer uniform (hopfully new ones:pray:)

Pig Nash
06-27-2004, 04:21 AM
Yeah, this kid is looking like a steal! Do you know why he was picked so low?