PDA

View Full Version : Post Season Trading Thread

Jose Slaughter
02-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Guys

The traded deadline has passed & we will not have any trades made offical until August 1st.

But that doesn't mean we can't talk about 'em!

I have 3 or 4 players & a couple draft picks that I would be more than willing to talk to someone about.

Centers Spencer Hawes & DeAndre Jordan are both young & very promising. I can't move them both but I could be tempted to move one of them.

Forwards Ryan Anderson & Danilo Gallinari are also available. Anderson had some very solid games & looks to be part of the re-build in Jersey. Gallinari was hampered by an injury for most of the season but was considered a top player in the 08 draft.

I also have 4 draft picks so I'd like to compine 2 of them for a single, better pick.

I'd like to move the picks & at least one of the players to move up in the draft a little. Once the final draft order has been set I'm sure we can work something out.

Maybe Anderson & Gallinari my 2nd & 3rd round draft picks for a mid to late #1?

Something along those lines

Anyone else have any players available?

Frostwolf
02-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I would like to move one or a combination of my guards for a productive GF/F. They are

Stuckey
Sessions
Ellis
JR Smith
Iverson

In order of value for my team (and possibly yours).

If anyone is interested hit me up.

Jose Slaughter
03-09-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm can move picks 19 & 37 along with several young players for a mid to late #1

bellisimo
03-09-2009, 07:42 AM
everyone is up for grabs in my team - as long as the minutes and ppm is similar.
so if anyone needs a guard and they have a forward who avg. similar and vice versa...you can send an offer :)

Haggard
03-09-2009, 10:46 PM
I could be open to making some trades too.. i have some guards that aren't using their minutes.

umm, i get a little confused on who owns what team with the site. is there an easy way to do it?

Jose Slaughter
03-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Jose Slaughter
Bombay Banshee

Burnzone
Stuttgard Rottweilers

Bellisimo
Young Turks

Newman8r – rcarey
Canadian Bacon

Soup is Good
Enfield Howling Fantods

Lone Granger 33
Mostar All-Stars

Los Angeles
Venice Vandals

Panhandles
Columbus Handles

Displaced Knick
Mesilla Gargoyles

Tbaby924
DC Righteous

Bulldog
Baltimore Bulldogs

Frostwolf
Funk Seoul Brothers

Sycamore Ken
San Antonio

Iceman1
Anderson Packers

Magic Rat
Indianapolis Magic Rats

Jay Redd
Mount Vesuvius Fighting Velvi

Indricity
Indricity Haggards

Avoiding the Clowns
Pleasant Valley Sundaes

Haggard
03-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks Jose.. you are a starr..!

SycamoreKen
03-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey guys. I have taken over this team: The Far Eastside Ducks and renamed it South Texas Siestas, just in case you checked the site and wondered what happened. I will probably be interested in trading once i get up to speed on my team.

Frostwolf
03-22-2009, 08:24 AM
welcome aboard.

SycamoreKen
03-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks, Now, when i saw that the former owner had dumped T-Mac for a guy that will probably be waived I shook my head, but other than that my team looks pretty good, if only they would all be healthy.

SycamoreKen
06-14-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm open to trading anyone on myu team if the offer is right. Lopez is the only one that is off the table for now. My guys are all older and injured, but if you need a third part to get you over the hump It might be worth a look.

bulldog
06-25-2009, 09:57 AM
I have everyone's favorite ex-Pacers, Jermaine O'Neal and Ron Artest. Let me know if anyone is feeling some nostalgia and we can deal.

Also, I have a bit of a big man glut, so I'm willing to move Paul Milsap as well. Would be willing to take back any position, but for him I need something quality coming back. Would of course also be willing to package him with O'neal or Artest.

Haggard
07-13-2009, 04:25 AM
I'm can move picks 19 & 37 along with several young players for a mid to late #1

if you want my 14 pick I am open to it.