PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

Peter_sixtyftsixin
02-23-2009, 01:41 PM
We're still in the playoff hunt, we're actually gaining ground. I still think it's near impossible, but I've noticed that spots 6-8 could easily be reached by any of the teams still in the playoff picture.

Does anyone else think there is a real possibility that the Sixers, Pistons, and Bucks could all miss the playoffs and we might just limp in to the 8th seed because Chicago and either NY or NJ took the 6th and 7th seeds?

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it seems like a true possibility.

grace
02-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Nope.

The Pacers only hope is if the Bucks start losing. That's quite possible, but then you have to hope that Chicago loses more than you do.

IMO if the standings change at all it's just going to be Milwaukee and Chicago swapping spots.

count55
02-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Nope.

The Pacers only hope is if the Bucks start losing. That's quite possible, but then you have to hope that Chicago loses more than you do.

IMO if the standings change at all it's just going to be Milwaukee and Chicago swapping spots.

Yup...it sure looks like it's going to take 39-40 wins, min to get to the playoffs.

I think there's an outside chance of the Pacers getting to 35 wins, which was my pre-season prediction, but I wouldn't put money on it.

duke dynamite
02-23-2009, 05:42 PM
It could be possible.

Shade
02-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Not gonna happen. We dug too big of a hole.