PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Pacers Article in the Paper (Caution: May trigger T-Macitis)

Chambizzle
06-26-2004, 09:52 AM
http://home.insightbb.com/~dgooding9/Files/birdtr1.jpg

http://home.insightbb.com/~dgooding9/Files/birdtr2.jpg

Looks like we're going for a trade (hopefully nothing too drastic.)

SpADeD
06-26-2004, 12:11 PM
I wonder why it says we would have 3 all-stars, weren't we gonna trade Artest to get T-Mac?

hoopsforlife
06-26-2004, 12:18 PM
I wonder why it says we would have 3 all-stars, weren't we gonna trade Artest to get T-Mac?

You would still be left with JO, Harrison and Pollard. That is three. :P ;)

Mourning
06-26-2004, 12:23 PM

You would still be left with JO, Harrison and Pollard. That is three. :P ;)

:arrgh:

:applaud::applaud:

Will Galen
06-26-2004, 12:28 PM

We don't know who has been offered for TMac. The original rumor was that we offered Bender, change, and either Al or Artest not both. Subsequent rumors that say we are offering all three of our small forwards seem ridiculous to me. Patching a hole by creating another isn't the way the Pacers do business.

One other thing. That newspaper article said that the pacers are not in danger of exceeding the salary cap.

It's true we aren't in danger, we are about 17 million dollars over it. :applaud:

Chambizzle
06-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Yea... that's one thing I thought was weird... was the salary cap comment.

Snickers
06-26-2004, 01:36 PM
*twitch* :omg:

Well.... if we're his second choice, we may be able to swoop in and get a steal if things go sour with Houston. Who knows? Whatever happens, I hope it happens soon. I don't know how many more Tmac'ing rumours I can handle.

Hicks
06-26-2004, 01:45 PM
That's where I've left it: If the Houston deal falls, we're next in line for T-Mac.

Pig Nash
06-26-2004, 01:46 PM
It's like Hicks is me sometimes.