PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Granger out for up to 3 weeks with partial tendon tear in right foot

idioteque
02-20-2009, 10:12 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3919929
AP Brief

Well, there goes any outside chance we had of making the playoffs. I know this team doesn't deserve to make it and it will help our draft positioning, but I really did want to see the Pacers in the playoffs this season, as I think it would have generated some buzz around the franchise that maybe could have gotten a few fans back. Well, attendance has still increased this year so I guess it isn't a total loss, but it still would have been nice.

Get Rush in there, and see what he can do.

Eindar
02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
It sucks, but it does give the franchise an excuse for not making the playoffs, and with Danny and Dun out, we should go into a pretty steep nosedive, which will give us more options in the draft, assuming something crazy doesn't happen, like we hit the lottery or 2 or 3 other teams move ahead of us.

As long as there's no permanent damage, I can think of worse things than Danny and Dun being on the sidelines, Rush getting 20+ MPG, the loss of the playoffs meaning Roy plays more, and us getting more ping pong balls.

timid
02-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Season over.......