PDA

View Full Version : All Star Lebron James for Jeff Foster

vnzla81
02-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Lebron 14mil goes to Indiana
Cleveland gets Foster 6mil and Rasho 8mil

The Pacers need a decent young player like Lebron to play with Danny and Cleveland wants to win a championship now so they get one of the best players ever(according to the pacers)"Foster", and Rasho is just a filler to make the deal work and give salary cap to cleveland. :rolleyes:........................................ ..............Let me know what you guys think...:-p

Hicks
02-19-2009, 08:29 PM
What was the point of posting this?

vnzla81
02-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I am just tired of hearing that the pacers don't want to trade Jeff.:mad:

Hicks
02-19-2009, 09:13 PM
I think it's an assumption (and a leap) to conclude they refused to trade him no matter what. They probably just didn't get very good offers.

I heard something about a 1st round pick, which is okay, but considering how much hype this draft is NOT getting, I wouldn't consider it that special.

jeffg-body
02-19-2009, 09:26 PM
This was good. I thought I was gonna pee my pants.

vnzla81
02-19-2009, 09:41 PM
I think it's an assumption (and a leap) to conclude they refused to trade him no matter what. They probably just didn't get very good offers.

I heard something about a 1st round pick, which is okay, but considering how much hype this draft is NOT getting, I wouldn't consider it that special.

it was a 1st round pick from Denver via Bobcats(Denver owns Bobcats 1st round pick this year)this could have been a low 15 pick

Hicks
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
I would have thought about that offer. That's not enough for me to be mad they didn't do it, though.

BKK
02-20-2009, 12:01 PM
The trade works according to espn trade machine...

Major Cold
02-20-2009, 12:27 PM
I am betting we had to take back additional salary into 2010 to get that pick. Rumors are rumors and rarely 100% accurate.

Shade
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM
If we could have traded Jeff for a pick without taking back salary, it should have been a no-brainer. Especially around #15. We could have packaged #15 with #6-7 or so and maybe made a run at a nice player.

Jose Slaughter
02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
As far as the Nuggets are over the cap they would have had to send us a player. It only makes since that if they were going to include a 1st round draft pick that that player would have had more years or money salary than Foster.

Just a guess but I think Kenyon Martin & a #1 for Daniels & Foster might have been the offer.

vnzla81
02-21-2009, 01:44 PM
As far as the Nuggets are over the cap they would have had to send us a player. It only makes since that if they were going to include a 1st round draft pick that that player would have had more years or money salary than Foster.

Just a guess but I think Kenyon Martin & a #1 for Daniels & Foster might have been the offer.

*-according to Kravits the trade proposal had a protected 1st round pick from the Bobcats one player with an expiring and another player with two years left in his contract