PDA

View Full Version : I've really let you guys down

Jose Slaughter
02-15-2009, 03:22 AM
I owe everyone in the IKL a big apology.

My only job after the season starts is to check on owners participation & to say I let that slide is being nice.

I flat out didn't do it after the first couple weeks.

I'm a very active owner but I have really taken a couple steps back as a commish this season & I'm very sorry for that.

I was just now checking each owners last date they logged onto the site & for the most part everyone has been there with in the last couple of days.

There are a few glaring examples of those who have not.

Intridcold has missed 10 days - I can't even find his name listed anywhere on the Digest!

Robertmto has not logged on in the past 26 days. Was last on PD on 2-12

Aesop Rock on has not been on since November 11th. Was last on PD on 2-13

Before the season I made a big point about how much daily participation was required for ownership.

This is not active ownership!

N8R
02-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Wow. How can you check the activeness of the owners? I am a commish and I don't know how to.

Maybe we can get some fresh blood in there next year.

Jose Slaughter
02-17-2009, 04:13 AM
When you log onto the "roster" page, to the left of each roster it will show the teams owners.

Simply click on the owners name & another, smaller window will open up showing the owners info.

To the bottom right is the last time that the owner visited the site.

The only reason I named the owners is because this is not top secret info, anyone in the league can check this information at any time. Plus I made such a big deal before the season about requiring owners to be active.

Your right Newman, looks like we will need to replace a couple guys.

Los Angeles
02-19-2009, 02:26 PM
I could be convinced to pick up a team for next year, if the need arises.

N8R
02-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Maybe sweabs will pick up a team? Or I might get sweabs to run mine and my brother can inherit a team?

bellisimo
02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Intridcold has missed 10 days - I can't even find his name listed anywhere on the Digest!

think he goes by the name of major cold....or something like that

SoupIsGood
02-22-2009, 08:51 PM
Yeah, he changed names.

Jose Slaughter
02-22-2009, 11:09 PM
I sent him an e-mail today

I guess I'll send out a PM to Major Cold

Thanks

Jose Slaughter
02-23-2009, 12:20 AM
I just wanted to make this known....

The last time Intridcold logged onto the IKL site was 2-10

Since that date, Major Cold has posted at least 113 times on Pacers Digest.

I didn't check down to the exact hour & minute so it could be a handful more but I think the point was made.

edit: After thinking about it for at least 3 seconds I think I'm going to replace Major Cold as well.

I'll keep you guys posted on his replacement.

Kuq_e_Zi91
02-24-2009, 02:18 AM
It's funny how the two teams being replaced have LeBron and Kobe.

Jose Slaughter
02-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Los Angeles has taken Intercold's team.

He's a quality poster as well as a veteran of the Sport.ws site.

Major Cold was very understanding as far as the move goes, as was AesopRockon for that matter.

Its a plus having both posters as members of this board. With that said I think the addition of both Iceman1 & Los Angeles can only be a plus for our league.

Thanks everyone.

James