PDA

View Full Version : Now Mobley's pissed too...

Shade
06-25-2004, 04:38 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2512354&speed=300

That's like cheatin' on me, basically -- and I catch you.

Nobody's talking to me. They've talked to Steve [Francis]. They haven't talked to me.

Suaveness
06-25-2004, 04:40 PM
:devil:

fwpacerfan
06-25-2004, 04:49 PM
It's hard to blame him. Management should have let him know he was part of the deal.

JOneal7
06-25-2004, 04:57 PM
blah w/e...they are saying he's not in the deal now...such bs...Tmac For Francis strait up ? DIE WEis!

Unclebuck
06-25-2004, 05:05 PM
I don't blame, him, maybe he'll demand a trade to the P:applaud:pacers

Suaveness
06-25-2004, 05:09 PM
I wouldn't mind having Mobley here at all. If T-Mac doesn't work that is.

Young
06-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Hopefully he stays pissed.

Kstat
06-25-2004, 05:46 PM
There's a reason nobody's asking you Cat......nobody CARES what you think.

LAPacer
06-25-2004, 06:02 PM

Whats with hating on Cat?

He's a big piece of the proposed trade. That would be like trading Prince and Hamilton, and no one bothers to even sit down and talk to Prince about the trade.

Kstat
06-25-2004, 06:04 PM

He's a big piece of the proposed trade. That would be like trading Prince and Hamilton, and no one bothers to even sit down and talk to Prince about the trade.

Cuttino is garbage. He's just as selfish as francis, but at least francis has some game to back it up. He doesnt care about his team, why should they care about what he thinks. Good riddance to him.

LAPacer
06-25-2004, 06:10 PM

Since when does management sit down and talk to players when they're thinking about trading them? :arrgh:

Management doesn't have to, but it's not a good way to manage an organization when you talk to one guy and not to the other.
Why talk to Stevie and leave out Cat? Thats disrespect.

Kstat
06-25-2004, 06:12 PM

Since when does management sit down and talk to players when they're thinking about trading them? :arrgh:

Management doesn't have to, but it's not a good way to manage an organization when you talk to one guy and not to the other.
Why to to Stevie and leave out Cat? Thats disrespect.

And if any oversized ego in the NBA is deserving of such disrespect in the NBA, its cuttino mobley. His game has always been 2 or 3 notches below his mouth.

For what its worth, I dont think francis should have been consulted either. If he doesnt like where he's going, trade his worthless behind again.

PHC Fan
06-25-2004, 06:17 PM

And if any oversized ego in the NBA is deserving of such disrespect in the NBA, its cuttino mobley. His game has always been 2 or 3 notches below his mouth.

For what its worth, I dont think francis should have been consulted either. If he doesnt like where he's going, trade his worthless behind again.

FWIW, management probably did not consult with Francis either. Orlando probably allowed the info to seep out, knowing that they could get other teams to up their offers.

LAPacer
06-25-2004, 06:21 PM

From Houston's view, it doesn't matter what Stevie or Cat think? But Orlando doesn't want to get a guy that hates their organization. Sometimes tho, you just have to give the players some respect. The main reason Shaq wants out isn't Kobe, its cause he feels his management disrespected him.

I don't really think Cat talks alot of crap he doesn't back up. He's D against Kobe in the playoffs was great and Cat is a good scorer. He doesn't even really talk that much crap.

Arcadian
06-25-2004, 06:26 PM
Mobley's off here. Players aren't generally consulted. In the instances they are it's because they are stars which Francis is and Mobley isn't.

Pig Nash
06-25-2004, 07:40 PM
I don't blame, him, maybe he'll demand a trade to the P:applaud:pacers

I agree.

O and

OT: Yay John Candy is back!!!

Bball
06-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Anybody consider that Francis forced the issue of talking? ...More likely Francis' agent.

The rumors seeped out, Steve heard them and said "WTF?" He calls his agent and says "WTF?" Agent calls management and says "WTF?"

I imagine it happened a lot like that. Maybe Cat needs to talk to his agent?

-Bball