PDA

View Full Version : National Signing Day

Jonathan
02-04-2009, 12:24 PM
I like this day. What players are you excited about your favorite college football team signing?

DisplacedKnick
02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
For Purdue it has to be Tyler - 6-5 QB with good arm strength going to a school that knows how to develop QB's. I'm assuming he'll sign - he's given a verbal.

Jonathan
02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Displaced Knick. I am excited to see the Hoosiers signed Nick Zachery from Sheridan. I hope he pans out better than Jason Werner did for the Boilers.

Notre Dame got a good WR named Shaquelle Evans.

ilive4sports
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Kevin Newsome - He's actually already here at Penn State. He graduated high school early and enrolled for spring semester. He's going to pick up where Clark leaves off in 2010.

Jonathan
02-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Purdue's new coach recruited the heck out of the state of Florida. Hopefully those guys can turn out well for the Boilers. What is funny to me about Purdue is they are one of the few teams that suspend players for academics before a bowl game.

Since86
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Travis Freeman and Eric Williams.

Freeman is a 6' 212lb LB who was getting recruited by MSU and PU. The word is that he's the type of LB you can build a defense around. He's gonna have to live up to great expectations because some are calling him the 'Nate Davis of Defense,' which is extremely dangerous IMHO, but if he even does half of what Nate did on the opposite side of the ball, it's gonna be special.

Williams is a 6'1" 200lb RB from Warren Central. Louisville was after him hard, but we landed him. Great open field speed, but with his size is a real bruiser. A completely different look than the rest of our small/quick/hide behind the line runners like Quale Lewis and Cory Sykes. With all of our O line graduating, we really need a player that can run over defenders for yards.