PDA

View Full Version : No Moves is Good News

Anthem
06-24-2004, 11:08 PM
I know a lot of you guys are pissed, but I'm relieved by the draft.

I really was afraid that we were going to move Al for a rookie that wouldn't help us.

I WANT TO WIN NOW. Tmac didn't get traded, Pierce didn't get traded, Allen didn't get traded. We're ok. Opportunity is still out there.

Hicks
06-24-2004, 11:09 PM
I really hope you're right. Because I'm getting sick of trying to convince myself.

Dr Huxtable
06-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Now that I think about it, I agree. I'm happy with our draft pick. Who knows, we might get a steal at 59. :D

Young
06-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Thats true.

Any of you read what indystar board said?

Harrington/Bender and Harrison for TMac and someother guy. Thats funny.

capaman
06-24-2004, 11:14 PM
Agreed, Patience is a Virtue

TheSauceMaster
06-25-2004, 03:53 AM
I know a lot of you guys are pissed, but I'm relieved by the draft.

I really was afraid that we were going to move Al for a rookie that wouldn't help us.

I WANT TO WIN NOW. Tmac didn't get traded, Pierce didn't get traded, Allen didn't get traded. We're ok. Opportunity is still out there.

Exactly were in the drivers seat , the current team we have we know what they can do and that could even improve if worse came to worse and we make no deals , which I doubt will happen. Al is in High Demand and that's a good thing , I think he will be used in a trade and I am glad LB and DW ddidn't **** away AL on a Draft Pick.

LAPacer
06-25-2004, 10:04 AM
I wish it was October already.http://www.pacersdigest.com/images/smilies/arrgh.gif
I'm getting tired of DDub and Bird teasing us about the big moves they say they are making and yet nothing has happened. I'm glad they didn't panic and made a bonehead trade, but the suspense is killing me.

Lord Helmet
06-25-2004, 11:00 PM
yes save al for a major deal:applaud: