PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Specials for Wednesday 1.28.09

duke dynamite
01-26-2009, 11:50 PM
As a thank you for your support, you have the opportunity to get "All You Can Eat" seats for $40 for the Pacers home game against Milwaukee on Wednesday, Jan. 28. The "All You Can Eat" menu includes four entrees, three side items, dessert and beverage, including beer, wine and soft drinks.

You also have the opportunity to purchase any Balcony Level seat for only $5. These offers are available through Bud Light Wed Wednesday.

These two offers will go on sale to the general public starting tomorrow, so be sure to get the best available seats by clicking the shared link.Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks tickets Conseco Fieldhouse Indianapolis, IN, Directions, seating (http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=48236949676&h=ICpl-&u=eziQc)

Enjoy!

Major Cold
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
If it was a Friday and I could drink I would do this.

duke dynamite
01-27-2009, 03:37 PM
*Bump*

Eindar
01-27-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm going to have to see if there's a Wednesday I'm not in class so that I can go to one of these. Those "all you can eat" tickets are also Club level, so the face value on the ticket would be almost as much as what you're paying for all you can eat (and more importantly, drink). Of course, this also implies that I'll need to pay for a DD or a taxi!

Phree Refill
01-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Just bought my tickets. Me and a buddy are going. All you can drink beer.... don't have to tell me twice. This'll be my second game this season. I'm pumped. Free wings and beer!

duke dynamite
01-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Ugh, stupid Lawrence County Highway Department...

If I miss another day of work, I will not be going to the game. If that is the case I will be very upset.

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-27-2009, 04:28 PM
I'll be going, but in the "smart techno savvy poor college kid seats." All you can eat/drink sounds fantastic, but I don't have that much money.

JBones19
01-27-2009, 04:53 PM
All you can drink beer AND 6-12 inches of snow?!?!?! I am looking forward to an awesome drive home from this game!

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
All you can drink beer AND 6-12 inches of snow?!?!?! I am looking forward to an awesome drive home from this game!

I'm thinking the Pacers need to do the responsible thing and just let everyone sleep it off at the Fieldhouse. I mean around midnight we could get a great PD pickup game going.

Since86
01-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Good thing I have to work tonight. If not I would definately go, and definately be getting sick either from too many wings or too much beer.

Who am I kidding, probably both. :buddies:

El Pacero
01-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I hit up the $40 all you can DRINK seats right when I got the email this morning. Sec 103 Row 3. Not bad considering I am going to drink $40 worth of beer alone, and my friend is driving in exchange for the 2nd ticket.

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-28-2009, 12:22 PM
So the deals are great, but is anyone braving the roads to go tonight?

Phree Refill
01-28-2009, 12:28 PM
As bad as the roads are, I cannot resist the all you can drink special. As has been stated before, i'll prolly gorge myself to the point i get sick off of wings and beer. This will be awesome.

YoSoyIndy
01-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm still going to the game. Already got my tickets and my driveway shoveled.

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-28-2009, 12:33 PM
As for me it's a toss up, I can't decide if $5 seats are really worth the risk of driving from Anderson.

RandyWrinkles
01-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Of course, this also implies that I'll need to pay for a DD or a taxi!

I think the Pacers still offer a free taxi ride home within a certain radius. I noticed this in their program.

On a side note I'm watching my mailman try to make it through the snow and it's very entertaining.

Phree Refill
01-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I think the Pacers still offer a free taxi ride home within a certain radius. I noticed this in their program.

I doubt that radius is as far reaching as Columbus is it?

duke dynamite
01-28-2009, 12:58 PM
As for me it's a toss up, I can't decide if $5 seats are really worth the risk of driving from Anderson.
No. I would advise waiting for Friday/Saturday to go.

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-28-2009, 01:32 PM
No. I would advise waiting for Friday/Saturday to go.

Sound, logical advice. Not exactly what I was looking for.

duke dynamite
01-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Sound, logical advice. Not exactly what I was looking for.
I'll be there both days. -Tentatively

heywoode
01-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm going tonight! We got the Legends tickets and I'll be chowing and swilling!

naptownmenace
01-29-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm going tonight! We got the Legends tickets and I'll be chowing and swilling!

How'd it go? Can you give us a recap?

El Pacero
01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
I'll give my thoughts . . .

First time at Legends and it was great. Food was good (better than expected) and I had my fair share of chicken wings, pasta, and nachos. Service was great, only had to get up to get another beer half the time. The section was very empty so I don't think a lot of people bought the $40 tickets, but man that was a great deal. The view from Legends is good, too . . . and to top it off, they don't stop serving beer until the end of the 4th quarter. Boom baby!

rousea24
01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
There was a box office special much better than the $40 one.

I heard a caller call into the Eddie and Kravitz show around 4 thanking them for letting him know about the box office special. He said he got a pair of tickets on the 2nd row courtside for last night's game for $5 a piece.

I couldn't believe it. I walked up and the box office guy said that every ticket available was $5 each. I got a pair in the 3rd row courtside directly across from the Bucks bench.

duke dynamite
01-29-2009, 08:44 PM
There was a box office special much better than the $40 one.

I heard a caller call into the Eddie and Kravitz show around 4 thanking them for letting him know about the box office special. He said he got a pair of tickets on the 2nd row courtside for last night's game for $5 a piece.

I couldn't believe it. I walked up and the box office guy said that every ticket available was $5 each. I got a pair in the 3rd row courtside directly across from the Bucks bench.
Photos?

focused444
01-29-2009, 08:45 PM
i wish i lived close.....i would be there going crazy...is it a good idea to move to indianapolis... i love the pacers that much...

rousea24
01-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Photos?

Photos of the tickets? I still have my ticket. I could take a picture of it if that's what you're asking.

Or are you asking if I took pictures of the game from my seat?

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-29-2009, 09:47 PM
i wish i lived close.....i would be there going crazy...is it a good idea to move to indianapolis... i love the pacers that much...

Indianapolis is a fantastic place to live, besides being the greatest city in the world it also has a relatively low cost of living. Also since I know you like punk from other threads, a growing young punk scene. Oh, and the Pacers...them too.

duke dynamite
01-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Photos of the tickets? I still have my ticket. I could take a picture of it if that's what you're asking.

Or are you asking if I took pictures of the game from my seat?
Photos of your experience. Sorry.