PDA

View Full Version : Danny Granger at HH Gregg......

Smoothdave1
01-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Any fellow PDers go to the autograph session tonight off 96th Street and Keystone? Just curious if I saw any of you?

Granger was super nice and friendly and took pictures with anyone and everyone. Had a chance to speak with Dionna (Danny's fiance) afterwards for 5-10 minutes. She was SUPER nice, very friendly and down to earth.

I mentioned that I had seen both her and Danny last summer in Fishers at a youth soccer event and she mentioned that Danny accidentally ran into the soccer goal and knocked it over as he was running drills with the kids, haha.

Major Cold
01-24-2009, 08:19 PM
I really like Danny Granger.

loborick
01-24-2009, 08:37 PM
He is an awesome young man. The Pacers have picked up a bunch of new fans out here in New Mexico because he is playing there. He has continued to give back to UNM and is building his "bat cave" out here. I could think of no better representative of a team than Danny Granger.

Tom White
01-24-2009, 09:07 PM
Any fellow PDers go to the autograph session tonight off 96th Street and Keystone? Just curious if I saw any of you?

Whew! I'm glad it was just an autograph session. When I read the post title I was afraid you were going to say he took a part time job there for the employee discount.
:D

aceace
01-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Whew! I'm glad it was just an autograph session. When I read the post title I was afraid you were going to say he took a part time job there for the employee discount.
:DI remembered that also when I saw the thread title! He was mentored by Ron-Ron for about 6 months.

Ron: Danny come over here!
Danny: What's up Ron?
Ron: Listen your on a Rookie contract right? I know how you can save some money!

Pacersfan46
01-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Damn, if I'd have known I would have went. I live just a couple minutes from there. Share this stuff people! Geezo!

-- Steve --

Basketball Fan
01-25-2009, 12:27 PM
If only I had known darn and that's like 5 minutes from where I live.

pristinecollector
01-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm curious, what was the turnout like? Were there many people there?

Smoothdave1
01-25-2009, 10:22 PM
I would say that there were several hundred people there. I got there about 5:25 or so and waited about 25 minutes before I got to meet Granger. The line went just about out the door. The Pacers provided color pictures of Granger and other people brought jerseys, cards, etc. I left at about 6ish and there were still people in line and Danny was signing autographs and I'm guessing stayed until everyone got an autograph or picture. Overall, Danny was a super class act guy and he and Dionna couldn't have been nicer!

The Pacers noted the appearance on TV the last few days during games and it was on their website too. The next time I know of a meet and greet or autograph session in Indy, I will post it here beforehand as there was one earlier with Jarrett Jack and Rasho.

Pacersfan46
01-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Well with League Pass I don't always get to see the Pacers broadcast, and I don't visit their page. Never saw it.

That blows, yo.

-- Steve --