PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Practice

pristinecollector
01-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Does anyone have the practice schedule for the Pacers? I'd like to take my son and see some of a practice (I'm assuming you can only see them from the outside) and try to get some autographs from the players afterward. Can anyone share the practice schedule? Thanks :)

BRushWithDeath
01-21-2009, 10:32 PM
They don't have a predetermined practice schedule. The time changes from day to day.

duke dynamite
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Most of the time they have the curtains down so where people on the street can't see.

If you really want autographs, show up to the games early, get right in when the doors open, and go down to the court level and wait for them after they are finished with warm-ups.

BTW, do you wear a giant hat? Just wondering...

pristinecollector
01-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Most of the time they have the curtains down so where people on the street can't see.

If you really want autographs, show up to the games early, get right in when the doors open, and go down to the court level and wait for them after they are finished with warm-ups.

BTW, do you wear a giant hat? Just wondering...

Thanks you two for the info. I do the pre-game stuff quite a bit but my boy and I are still looking to get Rush and Graham on our basketball we've been working on this year. I'm sure we'll see Rush at some point before the end of the season, but I never see Graham during warmups.

Lol, no, I don't wear a giant hat. Where in the world did that come from? :laugh:

MillerTime
01-23-2009, 04:46 AM
are you even allowed to go to see them practice? Are they jsut open to the general public?

duke dynamite
01-23-2009, 09:07 AM
are you even allowed to go to see them practice? Are they jsut open to the general public?
No. Sometimes they may have the curtains open so you can see from the street, but lately they close it all up.