PDA

View Full Version : An idea revolving around the offer on Pepsi cans

Peter_sixtyftsixin
01-21-2009, 03:34 PM
On the current batch of Pepsi cans there is a BOGO ticket offer. Well, I looked on the can and you can actually put in the UPC on the can when ordering over www.nba.com/pacers/pepsi to redeem the offer.

So this got me to thinking...

I drink on average 5 cans of Pepsi a day (don't judge me) and I've been just throwing away these cans. If I started recording the UPC's would people be interested in getting them from me? I mean I don't think this is illegal by any means, I think I have the right to do with the codes what I want.

I think this would be a good opportunity to bring people who usually don't go to Pacers games, but would want to or it would just mean that someone might get in for a cheaper price. It would be an interesting way for us as fans to bring people back to this team, or even, share a professional basketball game with someone who has never been to one before. Or it could just be a way for people with limited funds to go to at least one additional game.

Here are the games this offer is good for:

1/28 Milwaukee
2/10 Cleveland
2/25 Memphis
3/29 Washington

Just private message me for a code and I'll cross it off my list. Basically I just wanted to find a way for us as Pacers fans to further enjoy and share the team we love with others.