PDA

View Full Version : duke dynamite's Game Ball - 1.16.09

duke dynamite
01-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Mike Dunleavy, Jr.

http://www2.indystar.com/autofocus/photos/standard/2009/01/212632.jpg

When the Raptors came back from a 20+ defecit and came within one, Mike took the game into his hands and drew a foul on a shooting play.

This really disheartened the surging Raptors, who then missed their next few shots, only to find the Pacers regaining confidence and Danny Granger running to the rim with the closer.

Congratulations on your first game ball of the season, Mike.

Will Galen
01-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Mike Dunleavy, Jr.

http://www2.indystar.com/autofocus/photos/standard/2009/01/212632.jpg

When the Raptors came back from a 20+ defecit and came within one, Mike took the game into his hands and drew a foul on a shooting play.

This really disheartened the surging Raptors, who then missed their next few shots, only to find the Pacers regaining confidence and Danny Granger nailing a dagger outside jumper.

Congratulations on your first game ball of the season, Mike.

Good game ball, but Granger only went 1 for 10 in the 4th quarter, and the shot he hit was a drive on Bosh.

jhondog28
01-17-2009, 11:27 AM
It is so wierd did anyone notice that FSN gave the game ball to Foster? I thought his overall game was okay, but did they just do it because it was his BDAY?

duke dynamite
01-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Good game ball, but Granger only went 1 for 10 in the 4th quarter, and the shot he hit was a drive on Bosh.
You're right. Sorry, it was very late and I was dead tired. WE stayed later in Indy for dinner after the game.

nba.com:

<TABLE class=pbpTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR class=pbpRowO><TD noWrap align=middle>0:25
[IND 105-99]

</TD><TD>Granger Driving Finger Roll Layup Shot: Made (23 PTS)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If anyone has a discrepancy with anything I put up on here, let me know in a PM so no one makes me look like an idiot. Nothing personal, just asking for a little help.

Will Galen
01-17-2009, 12:04 PM
If anyone has a discrepancy with anything I put up on here, let me know in a PM so no one makes me look like an idiot. Nothing personal, just asking for a little help.

Okay by me, but don't worry about how you look, you're doing fine and don't look anything like an idiot!