PDA

View Full Version : Will Danny break Reggies most points in a game record?

Will Galen
01-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Simple question. Do you think Danny Granger will break Reggie Miller's Pacer record for points in a game? (57)

croz24
01-12-2009, 04:32 AM
i know one thing, if he does, it'll take him more than 29 shots to get it done.

count55
01-12-2009, 08:33 AM
It's not impossible, but I would say probably not.

Also, doesn't George McGinnis hold the franchise record with 58? Reggie's is the NBA record, but it seems to me I remember watching him in that 57-point game (in Charlotte), and he kept popping three's late, when all he need was a bunny to actually break the record.

(As I think of it now, JO had like 55, so Danny's got a shot.)

Sollozzo
01-12-2009, 08:45 AM
I think it's very possible. He's able to score 35 or so like nothing, so it's not inconceivable that he could get unbelievably hot one night in his career and go off for 60.

duke dynamite
01-12-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm not sure that would happen. It would be nice to see, however.

Mourning
01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
JO as a postplayer got 55 or 56 once I believe, so Danny as a player who has the 3pointer in his arsenal and seems to be drawing fouls better and better could very well have a huge shooting spree with a high percentage from downtown and beat Reggie's record.

Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me if it would happen :).

cinotimz
01-12-2009, 09:21 AM
When i read the thread title, i thought it was referring to Reggies points per game average. Right now, Danny is averaging about 2 points per game more than Reggie's best season. In fact, Danny is some very elite Pacer company-where only Billy Knight and Big Mac have been when it comes to scoring average.

As for the single game of 57, anything is possible, especially given this style of offense. Though his best chance is probably against Golden State considering how they dont play defense. And they arent on the schedule any more this season. And one has to wonder if this style and this coach will still be around come next season.

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-12-2009, 09:36 AM
If he does it wouldn't surprise me if it came in a loss. That's not a knock on Danny at all, just the lack of a 2nd option we've had lately. Gotta feel bad for him putting up 40 constantly and coming out with a L.

Hicks
01-12-2009, 09:43 AM
I think he could, yes.

Unclebuck
01-12-2009, 09:58 AM
I thought the question was going to be if he was going to average more this season than Reggie's best scoring season which was I think 24.9.

I don't think DG will get over 57 in a game this season

Los Angeles
01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Points PER game, yes.

Points in ONE game, I doubt it.

Brad8888
01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
If he were to get hot in the flow of a game, it actually would be nice to see Danny break the record. But, depending on the circumstances, I would hope not.

JO scored 55 and IIRC was left on the floor quite a bit of extra time just to try to break the franchise record for points in a game, even with Carlisle as coach and Reggie still on the team. This was partially due to the Pacers desire to install JO as the new leader of the franchise going forward, which never really worked out despite JO frequently saying all the right things. I also believe that the same mentality that JO must be the leader made the Pacers into a team that ran far too many plays that were either designed specifically for him or ran through him, which made us easier to defend and lead to higher wear and tear on JO physically. It also lead to lots of fadeaway jumpers that clanked off the front of the rim that were gobbled up and turned into fast breaks by the opposition.

Granger is not JO, and does NOT have a me first attitude, and would not be as demanding of touches as JO was. However, if the franchise decides to run everything to or through Danny on a consistent basis just to further boost his already high fan appeal and sell more tickets, the physically demanding aspect of it concerns me for Granger's long term health over his career.

Spirit
01-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I think he will. But, I don't think it will be this season.

trey
01-12-2009, 11:23 AM
If he stays on the track he is on now.. yes I believe he will, and I think he will do it this season. The only thing that would stop him from doing it is if they did what JO did and sat him when he got close to breaking it.

SoupIsGood
01-12-2009, 11:32 AM
JO scored 55 and IIRC was left on the floor quite a bit of extra time just to try to break the franchise record for points in a game, even with Carlisle as coach and Reggie still on the team.

No, the moment when he reached 55 was when we had just managed to finally put the Bucks away. He then left the game w/ several minutes left on the clock.

Will Galen
01-12-2009, 11:48 AM
I think he will score 60 or more some day. Consider last night against the Warriors for example when he scored 42. Danny went;

14-27 FG
14-14 FS
2-6 3FG

Other than foul shots Danny wasn't shooting that well, and he was only 16 points from breaking Reggie's record.

He's hit 18 of 18 at the foul line before, and I believe he's hit 6 of 7 from the three. Add that to last night's game and he would have broken it last night.

Plus what if he would have taken that last three last night instead of passing to Diener. If he would have hit it he would have sent it into overtime with 45 points.

All it would take is for him to stay hot for four quarters.

Shade
01-12-2009, 12:09 PM
He has a good shot, but I don't think it will happen this season.

Mourning
01-12-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm getting more and more convinced that he will break it. Maybe not this year, but then in the not so far future.

Consider if you get into OT or double OT and Danny is hot for most of the game. Granted going into OT or double OT even doesn't happen very often, but it does happen from time to time and IF Granger is hot in one of those games then I could definitely see him getting 60.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Kid Minneapolis
01-12-2009, 01:13 PM
I could completely see it happening.

able
01-12-2009, 01:28 PM
If he were to get hot in the flow of a game, it actually would be nice to see Danny break the record. But, depending on the circumstances, I would hope not.

JO scored 55 and IIRC was left on the floor quite a bit of extra time just to try to break the franchise record for points in a game, even with Carlisle as coach and Reggie still on the team. This was partially due to the Pacers desire to install JO as the new leader of the franchise going forward, which never really worked out despite JO frequently saying all the right things. I also believe that the same mentality that JO must be the leader made the Pacers into a team that ran far too many plays that were either designed specifically for him or ran through him, which made us easier to defend and lead to higher wear and tear on JO physically. It also lead to lots of fadeaway jumpers that clanked off the front of the rim that were gobbled up and turned into fast breaks by the opposition.

Granger is not JO, and does NOT have a me first attitude, and would not be as demanding of touches as JO was. However, if the franchise decides to run everything to or through Danny on a consistent basis just to further boost his already high fan appeal and sell more tickets, the physically demanding aspect of it concerns me for Granger's long term health over his career.

At times and especially those times where you dont really have a clue what you're on about, it is way better to not post something.

I gather you don't and didn't like JO, that is no reason for revising history with fantasy.
JO came out, wanted out, with at least 3.5 minutes left and stated quite clearly that he felt it wrong to break that record.
Of everything people may accuse the man, one thing is sure, he has class.

count55
01-12-2009, 01:34 PM
At times and especially those times where you dont really have a clue what you're on about, it is way better to not post something.

I gather you don't and didn't like JO, that is no reason for revising history with fantasy.
JO came out, wanted out, with at least 3.5 minutes left and stated quite clearly that he felt it wrong to break that record.
Of everything people may accuse the man, one thing is sure, he has class.

I was at the game, and I do recall that JO asked out of the game, and commented later that he felt that should be Reggie's record.

Will Galen
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM

I had remembered Reggie's high as 56 points, but I was wrong. You should check your facts before posting too.

As is, what you said seems to be made up which makes me think TROLL.

ChicagoJ
01-12-2009, 02:27 PM
JO scored 55 and IIRC was left on the floor quite a bit of extra time just to try to break the franchise record for points in a game,

That is just patently false.

From the AP via ESPN:

He shot 18-for-28 from the field and 19-of-25 from the line, just missing George McGinnis' franchise record of 58 points, set while the Pacers were in the ABA in 1972. O'Neal's 25 free throw attempts were a franchise record.

"It just was one of those wonderfully enchanting nights for our team and for him," Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said.

An exhausted O'Neal left the game to a standing ovation with 1:43 remaining.

It almost wasn't enough against the balanced Bucks.

"If he hadn't scored over 50, we probably wouldn't have beaten these guys," Carlisle said. "That's how tough they are."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=250104011

If you want to split hairs, JO reached 55 with a pair of FTs with 2:26 to play to stretch the lead to 13. He did take one more FGA before he sat down.

You can click on the play-by-play button from the above link.

By the way, he also had 11 rebounds, three assists and two blocked shots in that game. Pretty good night of work for him.

Slick Pinkham
01-12-2009, 02:51 PM
If Tony Delk and Willie Burton can have the planets align and score 53, then Danny can get 57.

The all-time list of 50+ point games (NBA only):

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=50pointsinagame&prov=st&type=lgns

MillerTime
01-12-2009, 03:21 PM
If Tony Delk and Willie Burton can have the planets align and score 53, then Danny can get 57.

The all-time list of 50+ point games (NBA only):

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=50pointsinagame&prov=st&type=lgns

Is Wilt the all time point scorer in the NBA

MrSparko
01-12-2009, 03:26 PM
You're thinking of the actor from Airplane who had a stint in the NBA actually.

count55
01-12-2009, 03:27 PM
You're thinking of the actor from Airplane who had a stint in the NBA actually.

Robert Hays?

Peck
01-12-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't see why Danny can't do it. God knows that he can score 40 points anymore like some players score 20 so adding 17 more is not out of the relm of possibilities.

Also as to the J.O. thing, he did ask out of the game so that is true. But as Sam Mitchell pointed out after the game that he left after missing a fadeaway shot so the thought that he didn't want to pass Reggie is maybe a little bit of myth making. In other words had he hit the shot he missed he would have tied Reggie's mark. Does anybody think he missed on purpose? I'm sure some would.

Since86
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
I think this might be the first time ever I've read that someone wasn't shooting very well, when they went 51.9% from the floor.

I sure hope he had a lot of break out lay-ins.

Justin Tyme
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Wilt had over "100" games where he scored 50 or more points with his highest at 100 points. Those are records that will never be broken.

bnd45
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Here's a better one...

Will Granger put up more points this season than anybody in Pacers history?

1974-75: George McGinnis scored 2,353 points (ABA/Pacers franchise history)
1976-77: Billy Knight scored 2,075 points (Pacers/NBA history)

Through 37 games Granger has scored 896 points.

avoidingtheclowns
01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Robert Hays?

shirley you can't be serious.

Spirit
01-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Why does the title say points per game and the poll says "points per game of 57"?

count55
01-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Here's a better one...

Will Granger put up more points this season than anybody in Pacers history?

1974-75: George McGinnis scored 2,353 points (ABA/Pacers franchise history)
1976-77: Billy Knight scored 2,075 points (Pacers/NBA history)

Through 37 games Granger has scored 1,251 points.

Through 34 games (37 team games), Granger has scored 896 points.

To break Mac's record, he'd have to play all 45 games and average 32.4 pts a night, so...no, to that.

He's got a shot at BK's NBA record, as he'd need to average 26.2 over the last 45 games.

count55
01-12-2009, 04:17 PM
shirley you can't be serious.

Actually, I was probably thinking of Julie Haigerty...

and don't call me Shirley.

bnd45
01-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Through 34 games (37 team games), Granger has scored 896 points.

To break Mac's record, he'd have to play all 45 games and average 32.4 pts a night, so...no, to that.

He's got a shot at BK's NBA record, as he'd need to average 26.2 over the last 45 games.

Good catch. I wrote how many minutes he's played, not points. Going back to fix it.

Naptown_Seth
01-12-2009, 05:16 PM
It's not impossible, but I would say probably not.

Also, doesn't George McGinnis hold the franchise record with 58? Reggie's is the NBA record, but it seems to me I remember watching him in that 57-point game (in Charlotte), and he kept popping three's late, when all he need was a bunny to actually break the record.

(As I think of it now, JO had like 55, so Danny's got a shot.)
JO intentionally stopped short as well. For all the bashing JO gets here, that was darn classy.

(edit, saw that troll post afterward, holy blatent lies Batman)

IIRC JO was made aware of the situation with Reggie, or perhaps it was a "okay, I'll take one shot since I'm here and if I don't make it it wasn't meant to be" kind of thing. But at that point when they could have turned it into a force-feed thing that surely would have gotten him past Reggie he called an end to it.

You want to trash him, then recall that several bigs went off on the Bucks horrible post defense that year. But JO was still one of them and still a great Pacer that night.

Danny has already been having these regular nights of 14 or so FTAs, so I can see him get a 20 FTA night and get 18 points from that. 57-18 leaves 39. That's 19 makes basically, but for every pair of 3s you take a make off that list. He's taking 7 per, so a 12 attempt night is nothing if he's hot, and hot might mean 8 makes, or 12 in terms of 2pt shots. 39-24 = 15, thus the 8 other FGs he'd need.

So let's give him a line of 8 of 12 from 2, 8 of 12 from 3, total FG line is 16 of 24 with 18-20 from the line. He definitely would NOT need more than 29 attempts, he'd just need to have a pretty good night from deep and to stay aggressive.

I mean nothing extrapolated there is way off of where he's been sniffing already, but then he's also already showing us 40+ nights which is just 7-8 makes away from Reggie.

I thought the question was going to be Reggie's PPG total from his top year which it looks like DG will get past somewhat easily at this rate. I didn't think I'd see that.

I think this might be the first time ever I've read that someone wasn't shooting very well, when they went 51.9% from the floor.

I sure hope he had a lot of break out lay-ins.
I agree with you expect that I also agree that DG was actually a bit off last night, and on both ends. He got torched by KennyA at one point where he just went Saras on him and totally forgot about him.

And yet with his big time blocks/shots challenged, tough boards, and then on the other end lots of very smooth scores near the rim he did have a strong night. Just one more reason why it's looking more and more like 57 is in range at some point.

What shot doesn't Danny have? Low post moves is the only thing I can think of now, and perhaps the floater as if he needed one. One thing he does much better than Reggie is continue penetration right to the rim. Reggie would get torn up in traffic and learned to burn guys with his floater as a quality compenstation. DG doesn't need to bother with that.

He's brilliant, no two ways about it.

SoupIsGood
01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't see why Danny can't do it. God knows that he can score 40 points anymore like some players score 20 so adding 17 more is not out of the relm of possibilities.

Also as to the J.O. thing, he did ask out of the game so that is true. But as Sam Mitchell pointed out after the game that he left after missing a fadeaway shot so the thought that he didn't want to pass Reggie is maybe a little bit of myth making. In other words had he hit the shot he missed he would have tied Reggie's mark. Does anybody think he missed on purpose? I'm sure some would.

Maybe he didn't know he was so close yet?

Brad8888
01-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Sorry in advance for such a lengthy post.

For those who even care, your identification of me as a troll is absolutely 100% wrong.

My sole reason for joining this board is that I feel that the quality of discussions and the overall intelligence present in the long term membership on this site exceeds nearly any other discussion group I have seen for any subject, let alone the fact that this board happens to be about my favorite topic being the Indiana Pacers. I did so after many attempts over a couple month period and only through the efforts of either pignash who I pm'ed after I joined UnPD in hopes of him communicating a website registration issue that has since been corrected in late December when I joined, or possibly the effort of Indygeezer who I made contact with over on the now Scattered Haphazard Plucks board on the Indy Star Pacers page who offered to contact someone here about my desire to join and the technical issues I was facing.

I am as dedicated to this team as nearly any of you. I stand and cheer for the Pacers intros, stand for the tipoffs as Reb Porter says "because as you know, no one sits for the tipoff", and I also stay every single game until the final buzzer sounds regardless of the way the game has gone, good, bad, or ugly. You may accuse me of faulty memory, being too lazy to look things up before posting, or whatever else you wish, but please don't accuse me of being a troll.

I recognize that I seem to be in major disagreement with a lot of posters views on these boards, but I actually don't want to be. Why would I want to add to the already high level of negativity that others besides myself are expressing? I just frequently find myself needing to vent, I guess, just like I read so many of you doing as well. I am simply a VERY frustrated Pacers fanatic who believes that our franchise has struggled more this season than it needs to for myriad reasons, many of which I believe are either correctable or at the very least can have their overall impact reduced.

I have had season tickets with the Pacers since 1999, the last three of which, including this one as a full price paying full season ticket holder in Section 105, Row 2, Seats 3 & 4. If any of you wish to come to Wednesday's game, barring severely bad road conditions (I live in Muncie and missed my only game so far this year the night that most of you were talking back and forth with someone who was looking to come up from Cincinnati and then generally decided to stay home like I did) I will be there if you wish to meet me in person and see that I actually am a fan and NOT a troll.

Prior to the last three years I had full season tickets in Section 16, Row 19, Seats 1 and 2 for two years, and was a member of a group for the two seasons before that who had Section 5, Row 10, Seats 1 and 2 just a few feet away from the bench. Just by rough math, my ticket purchases alone have been in excess of $50,000 during that time, not counting the earlier years that I purchased playoff tickets every year as well. Yes, I do actually use all of my tickets, or occasionally give them to other family members when I either have an emergency or very bad roads from Muncie coming down, or an annual vacation that happens to come up in February most years.

It also does not include the several thousand dollars that I have spent on Pacers merchandise during the same period for the area of my house that I had remodeled and now call the "Pacement" instead of the basement due to the color scheme being navy carpet and furnishings, the Pacers third color gray as the wall color, JO and Boomer Fatheads on the wall, and both sizes of the gold Pacers area rugs on the linoleum floor that most closely resembles the hardwood of a court. We intentionally shaped one area of the linoleum like the key on the court with one of the large area rugs serving as the lane in the main television viewing area, and smaller Pacers area rugs in the bathroom for that area as well. At the base of the stairs that lead down to this area stands a roughly 3 foot tall Reggie Bobblehead that I believe has a production run number stamped onto the bottom of the base of either 003 or 004 because so few of those $400 items were even sold to collectors. Again, I am not a troll, just a fanatic who is extremely frustrated, and apparently has a bad memory.

There were only three players on the Pacers in the seasons after the brawl that I was actually a fan of (besides Reggie, of course). They were Jeff Foster (I chose his jersey instead of Darrell Armstrong as a renewal gift the year Armstrong was here), Darrell Armstrong, and Danny Granger. All three because of their hustle, determination, and effort towards playing the game in a fundamentally sound fashion, and seemed to match their on the court efforts with a high level of integrity off the court. Currently my favorites continue to be Foster and Granger, but I also really like Dunleavy, and I eagerly anticipate Hibbert and Rush and McRoberts developing into long term cornerstones of the franchise when they are given consistent minutes and are not constantly worried that any mistakes they make will force them to watch from the sidelines. I even respect the changes that Marquis has made off the court and am very pleasantly surprised what his prior return to health from knee problems had allowed him to do on the court prior to his groin injury. Hopefully he will be allowed ample recovery time because a combination of health and relatively fresh legs should allow him to give us the energetic final push that we so desperately will need down the stretch into what I still believe can end up being a push into the playoffs.

I do not lump JO in with the rest of the bad apples from the brawl era, but I strongly believe the Pacers utilized him incorrectly which led to the physical breakdown that he continues to deal with occasionally even now, and he definitely let it be known through the media about his dissatisfaction with the way things went here and his infamous "interview" out at the charity event in LA when he and Kobe tried to force the trade that summer basically took what enthusiasm I did have for him away. My ticket rep at the time, Eddie Bird, told me the following Monday that he (not speaking for anyone having anything to do with the Pacers but himself) felt that JO's comments showed that he had given up on the franchise. I agreed with him at the time and still do, but I don't blame JO for giving up, either. It is simply human nature to do so given what we as a franchise and he as a player were forced to endure.

I certainly don't post to cause problems. In real life I actually try to avoid conflict as a general rule, but obviously I fail frequently on here, and for that I apologize.

Hopefully I will actually come up with content such as my "chessmaster" comment regarding O'Brien more frequently in the future, and the associated link I found to the US Chess Federation website that I posted on the now merged "Fire O'Brien" (I believe it is still called?) thread. Despite the initial disparaging commentary I received here, I believe a few of you even found it interesting after reading the link that I was able to find.

If any of you have read this far, thank you for hearing me out and giving me a chance to properly introduce and defend myself as a fan instead of a troll. Give me a chance as a poster in the future and you might even find that occasionally I might be correct in my views as well, despite not having the statistical proof or links to previous years stories to back up my positions.

owl
01-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome aboard. Don't worry too much about the negative responses. Despite the losses
there is hope for the future of the Pacers. DG being one of the chief reasons.

SoupIsGood
01-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Don't worry about it B8888; I didn't think you were trolling, and I thought those who accused you of trolldom were being a little over-the-top. Nerves are high, and for some reason everyone's been eager to catch a troll during this last week or two (though honestly this board is so good that we don't really even know what real trolling is like anymore - even Kofi's stuff was pretty weak...).

Anthem
01-12-2009, 09:42 PM

Maybe he was still trying to win the game? You know... the Bucks were still in it so he felt the need to score?

Just saying. Cause if I was a point away from a franchise record, and there were still 2 minutes left in the game, I'd stay in and get the record. He could have gotten it if he'd wanted it.

Anthem
01-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Doesn't seem unrealistic.

Anthem
01-12-2009, 09:47 PM
he definitely let it be known through the media about his dissatisfaction with the way things went here and his infamous "interview" out at the charity event in LA when he and Kobe tried to force the trade that summer basically took what enthusiasm I did have for him away.
Except that it later came out that the whole thing was fabricated by the interviewer, and Jermaine never said any of the stuff that came out in the paper.

Brad8888
01-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Except that it later came out that the whole thing was fabricated by the interviewer, and Jermaine never said any of the stuff that came out in the paper.

I realize that, but there still was an underlying current that made the whole thing even seem credible to Eddie Bird, who I would think would have had at least a little more access to the truth behind JO and his overall relationship with the franchise than any of the rest of us, media included, would have had.

larry
01-15-2009, 12:46 AM
JO could of broke that record when he dropped a double nickel, but he said it was Reggie's record in that post game interview.
I remember watching it & Buckner saying how easy of a 55 it was.
Saying that it looked in the flow of the game & how JO was not being much different than playing like JO played at the time.
I think he meant JO wasn't playing out of his head & it was kind of a shock he had that many points.

larry
01-15-2009, 12:47 AM
Also, I like Buckner's insight during the games. He doesn't have a way w/ words for sure, but he does say some good stuff if you can decode him.

Unclebuck
01-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I heard an interesting stat on NBATV - this was prior to the game last night. But since December 14th the leading scorer in the NBA is none-other-than Danny Granger

naptownmenace
01-15-2009, 02:35 PM

Wow, that's not how I remember that game at all. You might be right about the other aspects of JO and how the team wanted to bulid him into being the leader of the team but that has little to do with JO's 55 point game.

The Pacers kept running plays for him because he kept hitting. He was on fire and Milwaukee couldn't stop him. They wouldn't even double him after he got on a roll. I don't think this was because he had a me-first attitude at all. It was just a great strategy that night and a no-brainer to keep feeding the hot hand. It worked and we won the game.

As far as Danny is concerned, I don't think he'll score 57 points or more because I don't think our coach or players would continue to get him the ball enough to score that 57. I guess he's capable and if Mike and Troy and TJ were all injured he could probably do it - he'd probably have to do it too.

clownskull
01-15-2009, 02:48 PM
if i were to answer this last year, i'd say not at all likely. however, having seen what i've seen- i'd say he has a decent chance. all he needs to have is one of those nights where he is exceptionally hot and it could happen. he has the skill-set to do it. he has a much greater all-around game than reggie with the ability to drive and finish,better ball handler and such that he could definitely do it.

larry
01-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I heard an interesting stat on NBATV - this was prior to the game last night. But since December 14th the leading scorer in the NBA is none-other-than Danny Granger

Yeah, everybody is/was looking for the next Reggie, but Danny is turning out to be a freaking beast!!
I remember people saying his game is like Pippen's.
Now his game is more like TMac or Kobe's.
I sure hope he can stay healthy.

I remember us & allot of people praising him as the steal of the draft.
What I also remember is some article where a guy was clowning the Pacers & even throw a low blow in calling DG...
Danny "the steal O' the draft" Granger.
I'm going to try & dig it up.

PR07
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
It'll be interesting to see when the Pacers get Granger a little more help, whether he's still putting up such gaudy scoring nights. I don't know if he'll break it, but I think he has a good shot. Every player has that one night where they just hit everything, and the rim is as wide as an Olympic swimming pool.

pristinecollector
01-20-2009, 07:38 PM
No way