PDA

View Full Version : When Marquis and Ford Return Who Goes Inactive?

BRushWithDeath
01-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Besides Tinsley and Baston one more player has to sit. Who is it?

vnzla81
01-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Besides Tinsley and Baston one more player has to sit. Who is it?

is going to be Mc roberts

Will Galen
01-11-2009, 08:00 PM
The way things are going that probably won't be a question that comes up.

MrSparko
01-11-2009, 08:26 PM
You're an optimist if you think Pacers will be having this problem anytime soon.

count55
01-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I'd say, unless something significant changes, the order (from most to least likely) would be:

Brandon
McBob
Graham

Though, fair or not, I'd prefer it be Graham.

BRushWithDeath
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I think it'd be a major shame if it were McRoberts. But that was my assumption as well. I hope I'm wrong.

Anthem
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM
You're adding back two backcourt players. Why would you make a frontcourt player inactive?

Gotta be either Rush or Graham.

BRushWithDeath
01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
You're adding back two backcourt players. Why would you make a frontcourt player inactive?

It's hard to use logic when trying to figure the Pacers' rotations.

Spirit
01-11-2009, 08:59 PM
It'll probably be Rush. I'm really suprised with how bad he has been, but he's a rookie so he's probably just hitting the rookie wall very quickly.

YoSoyIndy
01-11-2009, 09:22 PM
is going to be Mc roberts

Agreed -- it will be McRoberts.

LoneGranger33
01-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Granger - gotta rest him for next year.

Cherokee
01-11-2009, 11:48 PM
With any luck -- JOB!

joew8302
01-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Has to be Rush with how bad hes played.

Major Cold
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
I say send Rush to Ft.Wayne. Let him have 10 games of 30+ minutes. Get his confidence back up.

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-12-2009, 02:14 PM
That might not be a bad idea just to give him an opportunity to get some shots up in a game atmosphere. However, we rarely use the D-league and I'm not sure why. Does anyone remember the last time we sent somebody to the D-league? I remember Courtney Sims spent some games there last year but I believe while he was on our roster he just sat on the bench. It was after we cut him numerous times that he went down there.

CableKC
01-12-2009, 02:43 PM
I would hope that if there is one player that is made inactive it's Graham since I would prefer that BRush gets more minutes.......but I suspect that it would be either BRush or McRoberts. There's a reason why JO'B is playing Graham ahead of BRush.

jhondog28
01-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Do not worry with our luck someone will trip over a piece of chewed up bubblelicious at mid court, sprain their glutious maximus and be sidelined for three weeks.

BRushWithDeath
01-12-2009, 03:34 PM
It ought to be BRush. I just don't see it happening. He's lately been consistent in being the worst player on the floor. He's certainly hit some sort of wall.

sloopjohnb
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Best case scenario is that the Pacers find a team to deal Tinsley and Daniels to. That would solve the problem. Of course there are no trade rumors anywhere involving Tinsley, or for that matter, the Pacers.

BRushWithDeath
01-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Best case scenario is that the Pacers find a team to deal Tinsley and Daniels to. That would solve the problem. Of course there are no trade rumors anywhere involving Tinsley, or for that matter, the Pacers.

In order to trade Tinsley and Daniels we'd almost certainly have to take back more than 2 players. Thus creating a whole new problem.

Peck
01-12-2009, 04:06 PM
That might not be a bad idea just to give him an opportunity to get some shots up in a game atmosphere. However, we rarely use the D-league and I'm not sure why. Does anyone remember the last time we sent somebody to the D-league? I remember Courtney Sims spent some games there last year but I believe while he was on our roster he just sat on the bench. It was after we cut him numerous times that he went down there.

The Pacers have never used the D-league. Sims went there on his own, he was not assigned by the team.

I am certain that it will be McRoberts which is a shame as right now I would like to see him on the floor.

Justin Tyme
01-12-2009, 04:14 PM

Your front court comment has some validity, but JO'B isn't playing McBob for whatever reason. Do you reward Graham for his starting and playing well with a seat behind the bench in street clothes?

I'll be the 1st to say I don't understand O'Brien nor how he thinks. I wouldn't surprised if it was McBob, Rush, or even Graham at this point.

Justin Tyme
01-12-2009, 04:18 PM
The Pacers have never used the D-league. Sims went there on his own, he was not assigned by the team.

I am certain that it will be McRoberts which is a shame as right now I would like to see him on the floor.

As I would as well. I really felt with the type of game it would be against GS and with a BTB tonight against the Jazz that McBob would play. I feel it was a mistake to not have given him a chance in that type of game, but maybe he'll get some PT tonight.