Tinsley/AJ
Reggie/Luke/Fred (who knows what order)
Artest/Bender/James
O'Neal/Chandler/Croshere
Foster/O'Neal/Pollard

Works for me! :)

Snickers
06-24-2004, 12:15 AM
I like it. Nice and.... even. And sexy too.

Well, it'd be sexy if we got Sabonis. :blush:

Hoop
06-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Kicks @ss for me. :dance:

I'd trade Al straight up for Chandler, Jackson would be a bonus.

Dr Huxtable
06-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Woohoo, first post on this forum! :dance:

I love that lineup! How tall is Chandler? If he's tall enough to be a C is he worth starting over Foster?

Kegboy
06-24-2004, 12:16 AM
But where's my Peanut Butter??!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry, wasn't on last night. Just had to get that out.

Natston
06-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Kicks @ss for me. :dance:

Snickers or Hicks? :confused:

ChicagoJ
06-24-2004, 12:18 AM
How long until Chandalier *****es about coming off the bench?

This is a 21 y/o that's a been a (below average) starter when healthy and move him to the bench.

Just because I said Foster >>>> Tyson's Chicken doesn't mean Chandler won't have an over-inflated view of his worth.

Snickers
06-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Stop raining the rain of reason on our parade of irrational exuberance, Wookie! :mad:

Hicks
06-24-2004, 12:19 AM
We don't put up with BS here. He either accepts it or doesn't play.

Suaveness
06-24-2004, 12:20 AM
BREZEC SUCKS. GET OVER IT.

:flirt:

Kstat
How long until Chandalier *****es about coming off the bench?

This is a 21 y/o that's a been a (below average) starter when healthy and move him to the bench.

Just because I said Foster >>>> Tyson's Chicken doesn't mean Chandler won't have an over-inflated view of his worth.

yeah, I dont see tyson playing in indiana past this year. He's not the kind of guy to accept coming off the bench.

Unclebuck
Chandler is a legit 7'0" feet tall. In fact in a preseason game last year in which Tyson played and I was there in person Tyson was an inch taller than J.O. he has grown 2 inches since he was drafted 3 years ago.

Tyson, J.O, and Foster is just what the Pacers need to combat the Pistons. Tyson is just what we need to add to the roster to beat the Pistons. I would expect Tyson to start

Dr Huxtable
06-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Looking at Tyson's stats on NBA.com, he's a great rebounder.

JO is already a 10 a night guy, and Foster is near the top of the league in Rebounds per 48 minutes, we could lead the league in RPG next season. :)

And I think that Fred might start next season if he gets a more consistent jumper.

And who knows, we might still get TMac or Ray Allen. ;) Although losing Al means that's less likely to happen.

ChicagoJ
06-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Chandler is a legit 7'0" feet tall. In fact in a preseason game last year in which Tyson played and I was there in person Tyson was an inch taller than J.O. he has grown 2 inches since he was drafted 3 years ago.

Tyson, J.O, and Foster is just what the Pacers need to combat the Pistons. Tyson is just what we need to add to the roster to beat the Pistons. I would expect Tyson to start

So was Pollard.

In the grand scheme of things,

Foster >>>> Chandler ?>? Pollard.

At least Pollard learned some stuff about basketball at Kansas.

Chandler has limited skills and he's learned basketball from Floyd, Crawford and Skiles. At least he was smart enough to listen to Skiles, unlike Curry.

Unclebuck
06-24-2004, 12:25 AM
In all seriousness, the thing I like about Chandler is how hard he plays. Whenever he is on the bench he is always up cheering his teammates on, and he really wants to win.

Kstat

well UB, I would ask how you expect to score.

HArrington was one of the 3 good scorers on Indiana. I had assumed that he'd be traded for more scoring. Defensively chandler makes the pacers better, but this is a step BACKWARDS offensively.

ChicagoJ

IOW, you agree that he'd be moved again before the next trading deadline.

Unclebuck
06-24-2004, 12:27 AM

HArrington was one of the 3 good scorers on Indiana. I had assumed that he'd be traded for more scoring. Defensively chandler makes the pacers better, but this is a step BACKWARDS offensively.

I always think defense first. I expect other trades that might improve the offense.

PHC Fan
06-24-2004, 12:29 AM
But where's my Peanut Butter??!!!! Mmmmm, peanut butter. [Where's a Homer Simpson smiley when you need one!!!!!!!!!!!] :blush: Oops, you're talking about Primoz!!!! :blush: :blush:

J-Wont
06-24-2004, 12:32 AM
Tyson Chandler is listed at 7'1" 235 on ESPN. I've seen a lot of places list him at 7'2". If he can add a little bulk in the offseason I'd start him at center.
Tinsley/Reggie/Artest/O'Neal/Chandler
Bench: Bender/Foster/Jackson/Jones/Croshere/AJ/Pollard
Wow, that bench if better than a lot of teams startng lineups. Then ofcourse I'd eventually move Jackson into the starting lineup barring him completely sucking.

ChicagoJ
06-24-2004, 12:33 AM
In all seriousness, the thing I like about Chandler is how hard he plays.

That's only true in comparison to Curry/ Crawford/ Rose/ other guys on the Bulls that resigned themselves to many consecutive 20- to 25-win seasons.

You can't say he's a hard worker at all in comparison to guys like JO, Reggie, even Al.

From what I've seen, he makes Tinsley look like an iron man.

Admittedly, even though my train goes right past The UC every day, I try not to watch the team that plays inside there.

Hicks
06-24-2004, 12:57 AM

IOW, you agree that he'd be moved again before the next trading deadline.

No, because I don't agree it's a certainty he'll be a ***** about it.

Hicks
06-24-2004, 12:58 AM

I always think defense first. I expect other trades that might improve the offense.

Guys, we get Luke Jackson too. That's offense.

kerosene
06-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Isn't there the possibility of turning Chandler/pick into Chandler/pick/Artest for... or Chandler/Artest for... or Chandler/Bender for...

Peck
06-24-2004, 02:12 AM
I'm with Uncle Buck here. If we can snag Chandler then IMO he immediately becomes the center with Jeff going back to the bench.

If you will recall from two years ago I had made the statement that I thought Tyson was going to break out this last season. But the back injury did in his whole year.

I think people underestimate this guy. If we could snag him it would be a huge coup. If we could snag him & a draft pick for Al it will be the second time Walsh has pillaged the Bulls.

Hell I'll go one step further. If we can pull of this deal it will make up for the Brad Miller deal. That is how high I think of Chandler.

SkipperZ
06-24-2004, 02:15 AM
do you realize that the bulls in essence would have traded elton brand and a number 7 pick for al harrington?

:laugh:

SkipperZ
06-24-2004, 02:16 AM
oh and if childress is there at 7 we better snatch him up over jackson....

bulletproof
06-24-2004, 02:25 AM
Isn't there the possibility of turning Chandler/pick into Chandler/pick/Artest for... or Chandler/Artest for... or Chandler/Bender for...

If this trade happens, that's what I'm thinking.

kerosene
06-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Artest + Chandler > Artest + Bender if I'm listening to offers.

Anthem
06-24-2004, 03:17 AM
Guys, we get Luke Jackson too. That's offense.

Not championship-caliber offense. Not for a few years.