PDA

View Full Version : What about Jerry Stackhouse for Al Harrington?

Cactus Jax
06-23-2004, 10:37 PM
With this proposed deal with Washington, Dallas is looking to re-trade Stackhouse, and is probably looking for a valuable piece to offer to the Lakers.

If Stack is healthy then I do this in a heartbeat. But he's not but it's still interesting though.

Kstat
06-23-2004, 10:39 PM
With this proposed deal with Washington, Dallas is looking to re-trade Stackhouse, and is probably looking for a valuable piece to offer to the Lakers.

If Stack is healthy then I do this in a heartbeat. But he's not but it's still interesting though.

Stack+playoffs= :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'd be happy on two fronts: one, one of my favorite ex-pistons would go to a playoff team, and secondly, I could count on him to choke when it matters...... :laugh:

Cactus Jax
06-23-2004, 10:40 PM
Michael Finley could also be a possibility as well, but I'm not sure if Dallas wants to keep him or not.

Kstat
06-23-2004, 10:42 PM
Michael Finley could also be a possibility as well, but I'm not sure if Dallas wants to keep him or not.

if I'm indiana I'd rather have Finley. He's a much better shooter.

Young
06-23-2004, 10:42 PM

Stack+playoffs= :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'd be happy on two fronts: one, one of my favorite ex-pistons would go to a playoff team, and secondly, I could count on him to choke when it matters...... :laugh:

Harrington doesn't do so hot himself in the playoffs.

I still don't want Stackhouse.

Finley might be alright but 4 yrs and a big paycheck is not.

Cactus Jax
06-23-2004, 10:44 PM

So would I but if the price is too high Stackhouse is a nice consolation price, especially if he comes cheap.

Kstat
06-23-2004, 10:45 PM

So would I but if the price is too high Stackhouse is a nice consolation price, especially if he comes cheap.

you're going to be over the cap anyway, and stack wont be a difference-maker. Finley might.

Doug in CO
06-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Stackhouse is a china doll - no thanks

J-Wont
06-23-2004, 10:46 PM
oops.

Cactus Jax
06-23-2004, 10:47 PM

you're going to be over the cap anyway, and stack wont be a difference-maker. Finley might.

I didn't mean the price being too high cap wise, I meant player wise. I have a feeling it's going to take Artest to get Finley and I wouldn't be willing to do that.

Kstat
06-23-2004, 10:49 PM
nm

Unclebuck
06-23-2004, 10:55 PM
I don't really want Stackhouse, but I do know that Carlisle and Stack are still relatively close. At least that is what Rick said earlier this season