PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU think will happen?

Shade
06-23-2004, 07:37 PM
Will one of the proposed trades go down, or do you see something else coming? If so, what?

MSA2CF
06-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Telfair for Davis

TheSauceMaster
06-23-2004, 07:39 PM
I think 99% of you will all go crazy in the offseason listening to all these rumors , we will need to recruit new members soon. :devil:

Steveman
At this point, I have no idea what so ever, my head is swimming from all the talk :laugh:

Natston
I think it'll be something out of the blue and at first, all of us will be extremely pissed, but cooler heads prevail...

Shade
06-23-2004, 07:40 PM
I think it'll be something out of the blue and at first, all of us will be extremely pissed, but cooler heads prevail...

I'd go with that. Seems to be the Pacers' M.O. :unimpressed:

Snickers
06-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Well, to be Tmac, I really don't McGrady we have a Tracy at Tmacking. :disturbed:

I'll go on the record as a non-believer of the Tmac to Indy hoopla.

The Cleveland deal sounds good, and it sounds like we're talking to Chicago a lot, but I wouldn't be surprised if something surprising happens.

But that would kinda defeat the premise of being something surprising.... Ugh, I need more tylonel. :cry:

bulletproof
06-23-2004, 07:44 PM
We're gonna get McGrady. And if not McGrady, Pierce.

Shade
06-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Well, to be Tmac, I really don't McGrady we have a Tracy at Tmacking. :disturbed:

The Cleveland deal sounds good, and it sounds like we're talking to Chicago a lot, but I wouldn't be surprised if something surprising happens.

But that would kinda defeat the premise of being something surprising.... Ugh, I need more tylonel. :cry:

Well, see, that's probably your problem. It's Tylenol, not Tylonel. :P

A-Train
06-23-2004, 07:46 PM
I don't see anything major happening (ie, a trade for McGrady, Shaq or Kobe), but I do see Al being moved in an attempt to either 1) get Dampier, or 2) move up to get Luke in the draft.

Hopefully we don't do anything more drastic than that, though. I like our team as is and would hate to see a major gut in order to bring in a big name.

Natston
06-23-2004, 07:48 PM

It'll take more than tylenol to cure the Tragrady virus my friend... :o

Snickers
06-23-2004, 08:09 PM

Can't you see that I'm in no state to spell things rigth!? Just look at my eyes!! >> :disturbed:

Tmac!!!

.... what do you think this "tylonel" stuff I've been taking for the past 3 days really is? :blush:

Young
06-23-2004, 08:10 PM
I think Bird does something dumb.

bulletproof
06-23-2004, 08:13 PM

I think Donnie will keep him in check.

Shade
06-23-2004, 08:21 PM

Larry does seem almost desperate to put his imprint on this team.

Hicks
06-23-2004, 08:23 PM

You mean with all the trades he HASN'T made since he got here?

Shade
06-23-2004, 08:25 PM

No, but all the talk of potential trades so far (don't make me play the T-**c card -- Snick may finally snap :devil: ).

TheSauceMaster
06-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Now taking reservations for people who are gonna jump off the Bank One Tower if we Don't Aquire or Make Trades for :

1. All Star SG * insert name here*
2. Reggie Starts Next Season
3. We stand Pat
4. We Trade Artest for some loser.
5. add your own excuse in here ;)

Shade
06-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Now taking reservations for people who are gonna jump off the Bank One Tower if we Don't Aquire or Make Trades for :

3. We stand Pat

Do we have to RSVP? :sadbanana:

TheSauceMaster
06-23-2004, 08:51 PM

3. We stand Pat

Do we have to RSVP? :sadbanana:

yes for a small min fee , you can increase your position in line :devil: Drinks and refreshments will be served for those who have to wait ;)

Snickers
06-23-2004, 08:59 PM

No, but all the talk of potential trades so far (don't make me play the T-**c card -- Snick may finally snap :devil: ).

T.... blank blank c.... You got me there, bro. :(

I'm going to go polish my McGrady shrine now.