PDA

View Full Version : The Blog is up!

duke dynamite
12-31-2008, 04:01 PM
Check out Pacers.com, guys!

YoSoyIndy
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Give yourself some love (just follow PD rules)...

It's tough not to cheer but experience was great

by Tony Laurenzana

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5800017701

Hicks
12-31-2008, 04:13 PM
Good work :)

duke dynamite
12-31-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks.

I didn't want it linked. I figured I'd have you guys just go to the site to see it for yourselves. It's up on the front page.

YoSoyIndy
12-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks.

I didn't want it linked. I figured I'd have you guys just go to the site to see it for yourselves. It's up on the front page.

Is it weird to see yourself on Pacers.com?

duke dynamite
12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Is it weird to see yourself on Pacers.com?
No, but it is for you guys. :P

MillerTime
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Good Job.... :)

Roaming Gnome
12-31-2008, 04:44 PM
great job, Duke!

idioteque
12-31-2008, 07:28 PM
Very nice, Duke!

So I get some locker room passes in a few years when you make it big, right? :D

CableKC
12-31-2008, 08:31 PM
You had the opportunity to ask JO'B a question and you throw him a softball about whether Dunleavy would have made a difference for the team and Granger?

I'm guessing that many of us here would like to ask him directly why Energy Players like McRoberts doesn't get more burn during the 3rd QTR when he has shown that he can be very helpful in spurts in previous games ESPECIALLY when it's obvious that Foster/Rasho were running on empty.

J/K :) I'm guessing that you probably had to stay within some strict guidelines as to what you can ask. Good job, it sounds like you get to see a side of the Pacers that many of us here don't get to see.

duke dynamite
01-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Very nice, Duke!

So I get some locker room passes in a few years when you make it big, right? :D
Yep.

You had the opportunity to ask JO'B a question and you throw him a softball about whether Dunleavy would have made a difference for the team and Granger?

I'm guessing that many of us here would like to ask him directly why Energy Players like McRoberts doesn't get more burn during the 3rd QTR when he has shown that he can be very helpful in spurts in previous games ESPECIALLY when it's obvious that Foster/Rasho were running on empty.

J/K :) I'm guessing that you probably had to stay within some strict guidelines as to what you can ask. Good job, it sounds like you get to see a side of the Pacers that many of us here don't get to see.
I didn't have guidelines, but I did ask about how Mike would fit in late in the game. JOB apparently doesn't take too many questions after a loss.

PacerPerspective
01-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Awesome man!

imawhat
01-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Yep.

I didn't have guidelines, but I did ask about how Mike would fit in late in the game. JOB apparently doesn't take too many questions after a loss.

I listened to the post game on the radio and thought it was a good question.

O'Brien has a weekly talk show. Most of us (except some of the west coasters in the middle of their work day) can call in and ask about why McRoberts isn't playing, or why they reverted to last year's defense when forcing to the corners was working, or why we have yet to run a Ford/Granger pick and roll, etc.

Jonathan
01-01-2009, 05:10 PM
I listened to the post game on the radio and thought it was a good question.

O'Brien has a weekly talk show. Most of us (except some of the west coasters in the middle of their work day) can call in and ask about why McRoberts isn't playing, or why they reverted to last year's defense when forcing to the corners was working, or why we have yet to run a Ford/Granger pick and roll, etc.

I called in a few weeks ago and asked about the Iverson vs Billups trade but was dying to ask if Mc Roberts has a high basketball IQ to JOB. They cut me off before I could ask a second question. The reason I believe he is not playing is the same as IKE & Stephan Graham JOB doesn't think they play D. I will be asking him ASAP!!!