PDA

View Full Version : Mike Davis

Jonathan
12-31-2008, 10:06 AM
I obtained excellent seats for the game Butler vs UAB @ Hinkle. It was a great event. UAB is a very athletic team. They were very physical with Matt Howard of Butler last night but I found Coach Mike Davis efforts to be pathetic. He argues with officials constantly about everything. He picked up a key technical in the second half and ended up losing the game. I was wondering if anybody on this great site is a fan of his and why?

Since86
12-31-2008, 10:20 AM
IU fans can thank him and ruining any shot they had at landing Oden. It was known him and Conley were going to be a package deal, and he had no interest in MC. (Where's a Homer Simpson 'Doh' smilie when you need one?)

Shade
12-31-2008, 11:01 AM
Only Mike Davis is a Mike Davis fan.

Trader Joe
12-31-2008, 02:00 PM
Mike Davis didn't just not have interest in Conley, he accidentally sent a recruiting letter to Conley's house that was meant for another PG.

Since86
12-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I had that added, but it was worded awkwardly so I just deleted it all together.

The rumor was that Conley Sr. wanted a position on the staff where ever Mike went. Was that the case with Ohio St.? Nope.

Even if it was true, I would have given him the head coach title and let him sit around my office to get a player like those two.

grace
12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
O.K, Shade, is there any former IU coach that you like?

Jonathan
01-01-2009, 01:37 PM
O.K, Shade, is there any former IU coach that you like?

Grace, Are you a fan of Mike Davis? & If so why?