PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else with Brighthouse get cut off from FSI?

TheDon
12-26-2008, 07:19 PM
I've always been able to watch the pacers games in my area i'm getting cable service through brighthouse in marion indiana and was getting pacers games even before it was brighthouse. As of last friday though right when I was watching the game it had bars all the way across the screen then later came back with a really terrible feed of Fox Sports Southwest, I figured maybe the ice storm we had that day was the root of the problem and it'd eventually get corrected. Now i'm seeing we just get Fox Sports Midwest and that at 8:00pm it's going to be "this week in mizou" which I could care less about. Anyone know if this a temporary thing or do I need to call them and do some yelling? I am not pleased to say the least.

Anthem
12-26-2008, 07:21 PM
The game tonight isn't televised.

TheDon
12-26-2008, 07:30 PM
lmao well then I guess I'll have to wait till next game to figure out if I need to be ticked off or not. *sticks foot in mouth* thanks alot anthem much appreciated :blush:

cactusjack
12-26-2008, 07:54 PM
lmao well then I guess I'll have to wait till next game to figure out if I need to be ticked off or not. *sticks foot in mouth* thanks alot anthem much appreciated :blush:

Unless you have NBAtv, you won't get to see Sunday's game either. It's a bloody conspiracy.