PDA

View Full Version : So I had a weird dream last night..

D23
12-20-2008, 06:51 PM
I think maybe I've been reading a bit too much PD lately. Last night I dreamed that I went to a forum party, and after a lot of discussion, one of the members here said he could host it at his workplace. No idea who, just someone here. Anyway it turned out that he worked at a bank, and the party was during a weekday. So I walked in, going past several teller windows until I finally came to one with about 30 people behind it wearing Pacers gear and eating pizza. Funny thing is, there were still customers in line, getting upset that no one was coming to help them, but we all just kept eating pizza and talking Pacers. Dunno what the point of the whole thing was, I just remember waking up and thinking, "what the hell?" :laugh:

Hicks
12-20-2008, 07:06 PM
:chuckle:

grace
12-20-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm sure some customer said "You still like the Pacers?"

jeffg-body
12-21-2008, 01:16 AM
The dream world is an amazing place to be. So many Freudian analyzations and so little time.

kester99
12-21-2008, 05:49 AM
What does a bank mean to you? Did your mother work at a bank? Do you feel that your time on PD is somehow "less valuable" business than the mainstream's day-to-day business?

Just relax, and tell us how you feel about the PD. And the pizza. I think the pizza may be significant.