PDA

View Full Version : Ok I dont get it if we are trying to trade Ron why didnt we offer him to orlando

Ragnar
06-22-2004, 08:56 PM
According to the article on espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1825839

it says

We reported this on Friday that Indiana had made an offer and Houston made an offer. When Indiana would not put Ron Artest in the deal, Orlando felt like this offer of Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato was the best one they could get to put a star player in Orlando and also try to rebuild a franchise.

So what do we have going on or are we keeping Ron and moving Al for a perimiter player. (I would love to see him go to Clipperland for Q-Rich but I know it wont happen)

Shade
06-22-2004, 08:57 PM
That's what makes me think the whole Memphis thing is bogus. If we trade Ron for Bonzi, but refused to include him for T-Mac... :mad:

MSA2CF
06-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Apparently Florida likes the sunshine. Bringing Ron Artest to the state would bring a cloud of darkness to the area. :thumbsdown:

Snickers
06-22-2004, 09:00 PM
If they won't trade Ron for Tmac, I think it's safe to say he's staying. Unless Orlando wanted him as a "throw-in."

And just for the record, Tmac. Tmac Tmac. Tracy McGrady. Tmac, Tracy Tmac. McGrady. mCgRaDy. Tmac Tmac.

There. Now maybe we can focus on something more realistic now. :flirt:

Shade
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
If they won't trade Ron for Tmac, I think it's safe to say he's staying. Unless Orlando wanted him as a "throw-in."

And just for the record, Tmac. Tmac Tmac. Tracy McGrady. Tmac, Tracy Tmac. McGrady. mCgRaDy. Tmac Tmac.

But how about T-Mac? Think we have a chance at Tracy McGrady? :devil:

Natston
06-22-2004, 09:04 PM

I'm tellin' ya, Pollard and Cro for Tracy... :devil:

Snickers
06-22-2004, 09:05 PM

Of Tmac we do! Any Tracy can see that McGrady is the frontrunner in Tmacking for Tracy.

Snickers
06-22-2004, 09:06 PM

I'm tellin' ya, Pollard and Cro for Tracy... :devil:

Ouch. Who's gonna token white dude on the bench, now that Primoz is gone? No deal. :shakehead:

edit: :shakecourt:? :confused:

Steveman
06-22-2004, 09:08 PM
That's what makes me think the whole Memphis thing is bogus. If we trade Ron for Bonzi, but refused to include him for T-Mac... :mad:

Personally, I haven't given up on the T-Mac deal. DW is just seeing what can be had. I bet DW will pull a last second rabbit out of the hat and T-Mac will be a Pacer next year ;) I think DW will do the trade with Ron/Al/ Bender or F. Jones for T-Mac.

EDIT: Unless DW and LB are really that high on Mr. Oregon Luke what his name?

Shade
06-22-2004, 09:17 PM

Personally, I haven't given up on the T-Mac deal. DW is just seeing what can be had. I bet DW will pull a last second rabbit out of the hat and T-Mac will be a Pacer next year ;) I think DW will do the trade with Ron/Al/ Bender or F. Jones for T-Mac.

Apparently, Larry hasn't given up either:

"We hear that Tracy's probably going to Houston, but you never know, something might happen," Bird said today. "If he's out there, we're going to go after him."

Steveman
06-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Apparently, Larry hasn't given up either:

"We hear that Tracy's probably going to Houston, but you never know, something might happen," Bird said today. "If he's out there, we're going to go after him."

hehe ;)

JOneal7
06-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Tmac will Tmacking be in Tracy land which will land us mackin...:)

Snickers
06-23-2004, 01:21 AM
Tmac will Tmacking be in Tracy land which will land us mackin...:)

Well Tmac'd, my McGrady. :cool:

*snicker* what a Tmacker! :laugh: