PDA

View Full Version : Please, can we add a new forum award category

Unclebuck
06-21-2004, 11:53 PM
The forum awards are all postive but I think we should one that is not, how about "the poster that drives you nuts".

I am sure I drive some of you nuts. You can vote for me

Maybe we can have a secret vote, although I guess we do now. Unless you tell who you voted for.

I know my mom taught me if I don't have anything nice to say about someone don't say anything at all. But I am sorry, sometimes that is difficult.

Probably not a good idea someone might get their feelings hurt.

How about this, let me ask youwithout naming names are there some posters that drive you nuts?

Natston
06-21-2004, 11:55 PM
How can posters drive some of us nuts, when we're already there? ;)

And yes there are... :(

Young
06-21-2004, 11:57 PM
No one in paticular.

Just trolls in general.

Wait, I am going to mention one name, rommie.

Cactus Jax
06-22-2004, 12:01 AM
I hate everyone. :devil:

...That isn't a Pacers fan ;), or just a smart NBA fan.

Anthem
06-22-2004, 12:03 AM
writerman and sassan.

:flirt:

Hicks
06-22-2004, 12:09 AM
"Poster You Love To Hate" is already one of the categories.

Natston
06-22-2004, 12:10 AM
How about this, let me ask youwithout naming names are there some posters that drive you nuts?

writerman and sassan.

:flirt:

:shrug:

Unclebuck
06-22-2004, 12:19 AM

No, that is different. Those you love to hate are generally well informed knowledgeable posters who create a buzz

I guess I am talking more about the style of some posters, or even more so the lack of basketball IQ

ROCislandWarrior
06-22-2004, 12:25 AM

No, that is different. Those you love to hate are generally well informed knowledgeable posters who create a buzz

I guess I am talking more about the style of some posters, or even more so the lack of basketball IQ

I'M GuEssING UB WoU"LD noMiNatE JONEaL7

Kstat
06-22-2004, 12:26 AM
wat to u guyz think about cro+pollard 4 TMac???

Natston
06-22-2004, 12:27 AM
wat to u guyz think about cro+pollard 4 TMac???

The Information Minister is already infecting the young minds... :devil:

Kegboy
06-22-2004, 12:45 AM
I'll tell you who gets on my last nerve. All those damn James Jones fans.

Stupid *******s.

:tongue:

Snickers
06-22-2004, 12:49 AM
James Jones > Primoz.

Not responding to any previous posts in this thread, just felt like reiterating that. :D

No need for any Primoz lovers to get uppity, or act in an obscenely idiotic manner by insinuating Primoz is better than JJ.

Kegboy
06-22-2004, 01:01 AM
Oh, I forgot, I can't stand posters named after candy bars. Gets me thinking about food and makes me hungry, just like that pizza thread a few back. :(

Natston
06-22-2004, 01:08 AM
I hate posters that end their sentences with prepositions...

Snickers
06-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Y'know what really gets on my nerves? Posters who use SNL quotes in their sigs. They just prove themselves to be horribly malodorous and uncreative. :shakehead:

Jamaal Smalley makes baby Buddha cry. :cry:

Kegboy
06-22-2004, 01:21 AM
Y'know what really gets on my nerves? Posters who use SNL quotes in their sigs. They just prove themselves to be horribly malodorous and uncreative. :shakehead:

Okay, I'm so stupid I was thinking, "Huh. Who's he talking about." :blush:

Also, what's "malodorous" mean? :disturbed:

Blame MagicRat, it's all his fault. Speaking of which, I think we need to have a recount of the Most Humorous Poster. I've been laughing my *** off the whole last hour, and he's not even on the board. :unimpressed:

Aw Heck
06-22-2004, 01:25 AM
:laugh:

LMAO

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard on this board.

:rotflmao:

How about a Co-Most Funniest Poster?

Or we could make one CEO and the other President of Funny Operations and argue about who has the real power. ;)

Snickers
06-22-2004, 01:27 AM

Okay, I'm so stupid I was thinking, "Huh. Who's he talking about." :blush:

Also, what's "malodorous" mean? :disturbed:

Blame MagicRat, it's all his fault. Speaking of which, I think we need to have a recount of the Most Humorous Poster. I've been laughing my *** off the whole last hour, and he's not even on the board. :unimpressed:

Malodorous means smelly, you smelly Primoz lover. :flirt:

When in doubt, I usually blame MagicRat. :neutral:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go join the large group of beautiful women in the other room who all like James Jones. Because he's better than Primoz.

James Jones + large group of beautiful women > Primoz.

Even YOU can't argue that one!! :dance:

Kegboy
06-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Or we could make one CEO and the other President of Funny Operations and argue about who has the real power. ;)

:lolchair:

Okay, I just hurt myself falling off this chair. I'm logging out before I have any permanent damage.

Natston
06-22-2004, 01:35 AM
:laugh:

LMAO

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard on this board.

:rotflmao:

How about a Co-Most Funniest Poster?

I think we'll be in the clear unless MagicRat or Snickers were bought by South American breweries... ;)

TheSauceMaster
06-22-2004, 07:03 AM
I could think of 4-5 really quick :devil:

Hell I am sure some hate me , oh well :laugh:

Will Galen
06-22-2004, 07:13 AM
I could think of 4-5 really quick :devil:

Hell I am sure some hate me , oh well :laugh:

I don't hate you! I can't say I even dislike anybody. There are some I don't read because of their posting style, but they always get banded.

I won't vote in the "poster you most love to hate" category. To derogatory a title for me.

Suaveness
06-22-2004, 09:51 AM
I'll tell you who gets on my last nerve. All those damn James Jones fans.

Stupid *******s.

:tongue:

You KNOW PB sucks. Get over it. And get over him.

*******s.

MSA2CF
06-22-2004, 09:55 AM

Yes.

MagicRat
06-22-2004, 10:16 AM

As Secretary General of OHEP (Organization of the Humor Exporting Posters), I'm calling for an immediate cutback in humor production. Cheap humor is not good for anybody. (Particularly me, if it involves recounts. I'm pretty sure Jay registered some dead Chicago voters for me).

When humor prices return to a reasonable, stable level, which is fair to both humor producers and consumers, we will convene the Board of Governors and revisit this issue. This may or may not result in the raising of the production ceiling.

Thank you for your attention.

MSA2CF
06-22-2004, 10:20 AM
Hey MagicRat, one of your features this year was "You Are There; Pacers vs. Bucks." I saved it, and enjoy hearing it from time to time. Could I put in a request for you to do it again next season?

ChicagoJ
06-22-2004, 10:21 AM
As Secretary General of OHEP (Organization of the Humor Exporting Posters), I'm calling for an immediate cutback in humor production. Cheap humor is not good for anybody. (Particularly me, if it involves recounts. I'm pretty sure Jay registered some dead Chicago voters for me).

I'm sorry, you'll have to be a Kennedy or a Daley in order to achieve that status around here.

Snickers
06-22-2004, 10:25 AM

When humor prices return to a reasonable, stable level, which is fair to both humor producers and consumers, we will convene the Board of Governors and revisit this issue. This may or may not result in the raising of the production ceiling.

Thank you for your attention.

Whoahh.... big words. :o

ChicagoJ
06-22-2004, 10:35 AM
I dunno, Snickers trade proposal certainly gives Rat's Pacers/ Pistons scoreboard a run for the money as the single most humerous overall post. Rat still leads overall due to the strength of his popularity in the "Mini Me" and the Artest/ Pierce Unimpressed picture demographic.

wallaceX2
06-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Why not change "Poster who drives you nuts" into "Least favorite Pistons fan"--you'll get the same nominees. ;) :rolleyes: :P

Snickers
06-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Rat is still king of Photoshop-related humour. I've got some ideas for things to do with Photoshop, but they're pretty time-consuming, and I'm a lazy piece of crap. :neutral:

MagicRat
06-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey MagicRat, one of your features this year was "You Are There; Pacers vs. Bucks." I saved it, and enjoy hearing it from time to time. Could I put in a request for you to do it again next season?

I'm sure I could do a "You are there" or two next season.

I have some other audio in the archives that I may edit and post sometime this summer....