PDA

View Full Version : "Meh" enters English Dictionary

TripleThreat
11-17-2008, 08:07 PM
I know I don't post here often, but this is where I was introduced to the word "MEH".

Because of your efforts, it has finally found it's way into the Queen's English!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/britainlanguagedictionaryoffbeat

Congrats to all! Your hard work has NOT gone unnoticed!!!

BTW...I don't know how long it's been like this, but I love the Shout Box being renamed "Club Rio". Bravo! Tins would be so proud!

Shade
11-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Meh.

rexnom
11-19-2008, 01:28 AM
Oh Shade, you're so clever.

Raskolnikov
11-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Someone had to do it.

Thank you, Shade.

indygeezer
11-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Hey T2, good to hear from you. Post more. Some need to be challenged. Did you finally get Houston dried out?

TripleThreat
11-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Meh.

nice!!! :applaud:

Hey T2, good to hear from you. Post more. Some need to be challenged. Did you finally get Houston dried out?

yeah, things are getting dried out...but here's what's crazy about the whole thing.

Every deadline for everything I was working on WHILE the hurricane was coming through was pushed back, since we were all focused on disaster recovery...HOWEVER...things that were next in line did NOT get pushed back, and as a result, we have been slammed like crazy trying to keep all of our projects on target.

Things are settling down a bit now, tho...we have entered our end of year freeze on major changes, so it's all about planning for Q1 now.

...to which I say "MEH".

duke dynamite
11-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Let's petition for "w00t" to be put it, too.

indygeezer
11-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Let's petition for "w00t" to be put it, too.

Oh jeebers puhleeze!! Geezer Jr. is constantly WOOT WOOTing.....between that and lol you'd think he didn't know how to carry on an internet conversation. and He's 18!!!

SycamoreKen
11-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Oh jeebers puhleeze!! Geezer Jr. is constantly WOOT WOOTing.....between that and lol you'd think he didn't know how to carry on an internet conversation. and He's 18!!!

LOL!