PDA

View Full Version : The Magic WANTED Harrington/Artest?

JOneal7
06-21-2004, 02:00 AM
Sources said that the Magic wanted Ron Artest and Al Harrington, among other Pacers. "If there's going to be interest in doing a deal with us, [Weisbrod] is going to get back to me," Walsh said. "He hasn't done that. I don't know where it stands."
????? DEAL!?
I Think the magic are waiting to get back to the pacers in hopes donnie balks at all these houston rumors and offers more like tinsley etc...If he sticks it out...I think tmac may be dealt to us on draft night!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/orl-spt-magic062104,1,7466680.story?coll=orl-sports-headlines

SpADeD
06-21-2004, 02:05 AM
Well we will see, I believe we have speculated enough on the possibility of T-mac coming here or not.

Snickers
06-21-2004, 06:22 AM
.... among other Pacers. That could mean other combinations, or other players in addition to Ron/Al. Most likely in additon, but who knows?

Hopefully this whole mess will get cleared up soon.

indygeezer
06-21-2004, 06:34 AM
Key words" in addition to".

nah

Snickers
06-21-2004, 06:40 AM
Nobody knows what's really going on except the teams involved, and probably Tracy and his agent. Anything you read at this point [or at any point during a rumour, for that matter] should be taken with a grain of salt.

Try not to get too excited about Tmac, though it's too late for most of you. :flirt: