PDA

View Full Version : Does JO Warm Up before the game? at the fieldhouse?

JOneal7
06-20-2004, 08:59 PM
jw...or does he ALWAYS use the practice court like I saw on ESPN. JW because I was going to see if anyone got any sigs from him at games or what not ;)
:cool:

SpADeD
06-20-2004, 09:01 PM
I'm sure he does before the games (right before) but other than that, such as early gameday workouts and non game days he uses the practice court.

Hicks
06-20-2004, 09:01 PM
I usually see him on the practice court as I walk in, but I know sometimes he'll come out to shoot on the main floor also.

JOneal7
06-20-2004, 10:16 PM
as you walk in? Hicks do you sit in the first 7 rows? or can you go in through there ? kinda like in otown theres a way to go in but once you pass through the tunnell you can't go back through unless you got a hand stamp or i guess are in the first 7 rows at the house...
I hope so..i figured hed shoot practice court on gameday practices and ish...

Hicks
06-20-2004, 10:46 PM
No way will you get to him on the practice court; it's a level below street-level and you only see it through windows on the street that look down on it.

When he's on the main court is your chance. Usually when he's done shooting, before he goes into the locker room he'll sign a bunch of autographs down just off the floor by the tunnel. That's your time to try.

isupacerfanatic
06-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Early in the season and last year he usually came out and warmed up about 45 minutes before gametime or so for about 15 mins on the main court, I have gotten signatures 5 or 6 times within the past two years before games. Later in the season he began using the practice court a lot more.