PDA

View Full Version : Magic GM John Weisbrod says Tmac rumors "Inaccurate"

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 08:06 PM
i prolly didn't spell that right either, lmao... *waites for someone to tell him to spell check*
Weisbrod said on the local news here (everyone in orlando saw it! lol) that t-mac rumors are inaccurate. And that t-macs a kid who loves orlando and he's young. It was odd comments considering all the bs that's gone on as of late. I hope he stays :(

Tom White
06-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Does that mean the rumors about T-Mac wanting to leave, or the specific trade rumors, or both?

Hoop
06-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Does that mean the rumors about T-Mac wanting to leave, or the specific trade rumors, or both?

I think it means T-Mac will not be in a magic uniform next season, but it's not been determined where he will be....................... yet.

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 09:08 PM
yeah he says he has told all teams interested that he isn't talking to them. He's talking to arn tellem (Tmacs manager) and that he's talking with him day,night , and all times. It's basically a toss up I think...

tora tora
06-19-2004, 09:17 PM
first T-mac claims he wants out of orlando, now this? Who's telling the truth?

Tom White
06-19-2004, 09:29 PM
He's talking to arn tellem (Tmacs manager)

Isn't he Reggie's agent, as well?

ROCislandWarrior
06-19-2004, 09:35 PM

At this point I would have to believe Hoop when he says Tmac is gone, but no one really knows where he is going.

Will Galen
06-19-2004, 09:49 PM

Could be both. Could be contrary to what we read on the Internet that teams aren't coming close to giving up 4 starters like Weisbrod wants, so he's decided to try and talk TMac into staying.

If I was him and I wanted TMac to stay I would tell TMac to give me until the trade deadline next year and if we haven't inproved enough to suit you then we will trade you to a contender.

Rumors, rumors, rumors!

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 10:02 PM
yeah i'd do the same will. But i donno if arn is reggies agent to? Anyone know JO's? lol. Oh and Charles Ingalls...I want that card you have of bender ;)...I'm trying to do the set and get everyone of them signed...I got so far Francis, Andre Miller, But i can get Maggete aswell.

SoupIsGood
06-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Urr.. I talked to T-Mac in a cell phone store the other day, he told he was comin to indy, so u might as well forget all these other rumours, this one is the REAL DEAL. And i am not lying.

Anthem
06-19-2004, 10:10 PM
I think his "Get TMac the he** out of here" campaign, along with the "TMac's wants to leave" campaign, along with the "TMac's a loser" campaign, may just have lowered McGrady's trade value.

So now he's trying to pump it back up. Screw him. Take our deal or be happy, but we're not gutting the team in some ridiculous trade.

Also, JOneal, allow me to compliment you on two very pithy posts. Easy to read, easy to understand, and to the point. Well done.

:dance: :pepper:

ROCislandWarrior
06-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Urr.. I talked to T-Mac in a cell phone store the other day, he told he was comin to indy, so u might as well forget all these other rumours, this one is the REAL DEAL. And i am not lying.

Why does everyone who chooses to make up a story about meeting a player choose a cell phone store as the setting?

First it was someone meeting Bender in a Cell phone store and he said he was going to "bring it".

Then it was someone meeting JO and JO told them that Ron Artest was
going to be traded.

Now it is Tmac.

:D

Suaveness
06-19-2004, 10:18 PM

Yes, he is.

SpADeD
06-19-2004, 10:22 PM

Why does everyone who chooses to make up a story about meeting a player choose a cell phone store as the setting?

First it was someone meeting Bender in a Cell phone store and he said he was going to "bring it".

Then it was someone meeting JO and JO told them that Ron Artest was
going to be traded.

Now it is Tmac.

:D

That's where all the cool kids hang out nowadays. Gotta get them tumors at a young age, you must not have known that. :laugh:

Steveman
06-20-2004, 01:39 AM

I think it means T-Mac will not be in a magic uniform next season, but it's not been determined where he will be....................... yet.

Or that Orlando is working a deal for Shaq, in this case, T-Mac would stay.

Young
06-20-2004, 01:50 AM

TMac said he didn't want to go to LA because he didn't want to go to a team who has won championships and is right there but a team who is close.

I guess that staying in Orlando and Shaq coming would be similar to going to Indiana, Houston, or Phoenix as in diffrent teams, Shaq would make Orlando a completely diffrent team.

Natston
06-20-2004, 01:54 AM

TMac said he didn't want to go to LA because he didn't want to go to a team who has won championships and is right there but a team who is close.

I guess that staying in Orlando and Shaq coming would be similar to going to Indiana, Houston, or Phoenix as in diffrent teams, Shaq would make Orlando a completely diffrent team.

Orlando would have to trade almost all of their roster just to match Shaq's salary. I just don't think it's going to happen.

TheSauceMaster
06-20-2004, 02:58 AM
Orlando would have to trade almost all of their roster just to match Shaq's salary. I just don't think it's going to happen.

Would it matter , I mean everyone except Tmac is pretty worthless ... Hmmm shaq said Orlando is one of the Teams he would go to cause he want's traded , which means Tmac would probably stay since there friends , and they get the Number 1 Pick .. sounds like a nice Starting Point ..Tmac , Shaq and Maybe Okafur.

The plot thickens :unimpressed:

Natston
06-20-2004, 03:06 AM
I mean everyone except Tmac is pretty worthless ...

Exactly, why would LA want garbage equaling Shaq's big contract?

JOneal7
06-20-2004, 05:16 AM
I think his "Get TMac the he** out of here" campaign, along with the "TMac's wants to leave" campaign, along with the "TMac's a loser" campaign, may just have lowered McGrady's trade value.

So now he's trying to pump it back up. Screw him. Take our deal or be happy, but we're not gutting the team in some ridiculous trade.

Also, JOneal, allow me to compliment you on two very pithy posts. Easy to read, easy to understand, and to the point. Well done.

yeah yeah kill yourself...

Natston
06-20-2004, 05:58 AM

You take compliments well... :neutral:

Anthem
06-20-2004, 12:48 PM

You take compliments well... :neutral:

No kidding!!! :laugh:

Anthem
06-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Yes, he is.

And Brad Miller's, as well. :pissed:

MSA2CF
06-20-2004, 01:05 PM
Yes, he is.

And Brad Miller's, as well. :pissed:

Who's Austin Croshere's agent?

Anthem
06-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Who's Austin Croshere's agent?

Dan Fagan. We can't blame EVERYTHING on Arn.

kerosene
06-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Fegan = Dampiers agent now evidently.
And Arenas, JRich, and Troy Murphy's.

He's just as bad.

able
06-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Mark Bartelstein is the agent for Brad Miller, Arn is JO's agent however, but it was Bartelstein that played the funky role in Brad's contract (according to Brad)