PDA

View Full Version : Detroit and Toronto in OT, plus other NBA banter tonight

Cactus Jax
01-30-2004, 09:31 PM
Raptors up by 1, 87-86 with a minute to go in OT.

Also the Knicks are whippin up on the Celtics.

Cactus Jax
01-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Vince just hit a tough shot to give the Raps a 3 point lead with 1:01 left.

Cactus Jax
01-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Philly won over New Orleans. :dance:

But now Detroit has a 1 point lead with 22.6 seconds left. :cry:

Cactus Jax
01-30-2004, 09:41 PM
And Detroit wins the game. :cry:

Kstat
01-30-2004, 09:50 PM

DESPITE their coach, I might add... :unimpressed:

I am going to dp everything I can to get myself ejected for the next home game. THATS how upset I am at LArry Brown. This game would never have been CLOSE if that ^#)-$&*%(% not decided to bench Okur, AGAIN. Okur had 11 points in the first 5 MINUTES of the game.... :mad:

zxc
01-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Might have scored that much early but he was giving it right back. Detroit D looked terrible when he was in the game. Looked much better after he sat down the first time.

Shade
01-30-2004, 09:55 PM

I am going to dp everything I can to get myself ejected for the next home game. THATS how upset I am at LArry Brown. This game would never have been CLOSE if that ^#)-$&*%(% not decided to bench Okur, AGAIN. Okur had 11 points in the first 5 MINUTES of the game.... :mad:

Knowing what you know now, would you rather have Brown or Carlisle coaching the Pistons?

Kstat
01-30-2004, 09:57 PM

Knowing what you know now, would you rather have Brown or Carlisle coaching the Pistons?

Oddly enough, its a bad argument both ways. Carlisle would let Memo drfit outside and fire away nothing but threes, which only STUNTED his growth. Larry's teachings have without QUESTION made Okur a better ballplayer. But dammit, they do no good if he does not PLAY him. :mad:

Anthem
01-31-2004, 02:25 AM
I've got bad news, Kstat. If Okur never learns to defend, it will never change.

Ask Jalen how it works. :devil:

Kstat
01-31-2004, 07:52 AM
I've got bad news, Kstat. If Okur never learns to defend, it will never change.

Ask Jalen how it works. :devil:

Okur cant defend? Thats news to me.

ABADays
01-31-2004, 08:33 AM
Kstat dissing Larry?