PDA

View Full Version : I want to point this out.

Young
06-19-2004, 02:12 PM
First i'm sorry for starting this thread, it's about how to cover the hurt if we lose Artest, his defense would be missed dearly.

But when you think about it, we have to rely on our team defense more if Artest is gone which team defense might fit this team better.

Tinsley- Not a good defender on one on but could be a very good team defender.

F. Jones- I think he might have a little trouble guarding guys because he is so short.

Miller- Old and will rely on the team to help defend.

JO- Pretty good defender but good a coming from the weak side and playing team defense and swating the ball out of there.

Foster- Seems to be good defender, can old his own one on one or be a team defender, I think so atleast.

And if we get McGrady we will have to rely on our team defense even more.

Now i'm not saying that we should just go and trade Ron because we would be a better team defenseively because Ron helps a great deal but some think that we would really miss Ron and we would but what this would mean is we have to put more focus on team defense, like Detroit.

Of course if we keep Ron, fine and if we don't then well, I don't know but I just wanted to point this out. It's probably pointless.

SoupIsGood
06-19-2004, 10:54 PM
thats gotta suck. Not even one idiot replyed to this post. I bet u feel like a washed up soiled toe scrubber pink panther man.

Shade
06-19-2004, 10:58 PM
thats gotta suck. Not even one idiot replyed to this post. I bet u feel like a washed up soiled toe scrubber pink panther man.

I wouldn't say that. I see one... :stupid: :D

ROCislandWarrior
06-19-2004, 11:01 PM
...I thought that you'd be here by now

I'm listening but there is no sound

Won't somebody come take me home?

Its a damn cold night

Won't somebody take me by the hand?